“Just a terrific dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of SW Steakhouse

SW Steakhouse
Ranked #68 of 4,795 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Just a terrific dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Have eaten here many times and almost every time I come to Vegas (along with Il Mulino, Spago and Noodles at Bellagio). This restaurant has the best atmosphere in the world. Getting a table "outside" where you can see the waterfall is an amazing treat (but that happens only about 1/3 of the time as limited seating - sometimes I'm willing to wait for one). But I am first a foodie and the food is excellent. Great bread! I love bread... This restaurant is about tied with Spago as far as bread is concerned. And despite being a "steakhouse" I love the chicken (best in the world). For years I order chicken 75% of the time as my main course. The last time the chicken wasn't quite as good (I'll consider it an anomaly?...And keep an Excellent rating for now), but still quite decent (though decent isn't the same as "best chicken dinner in the world". Definitely going back the next time and the chicken better be as good or I'll need to take this restaurant down a notch (as it is always a disappointment to come down from lofty heights). But I'll always love the atmosphere and the bread so I guess I can always order the steak (as many friends have done and enjoy it).

1 Thank Mike K L

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“I can truly say this place is a world class dining experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Went to SW with a group during a business trip. It was positively amazing. I dine all across the country and it takes a lot for me to effuse. But this restaurant is a place worth going. Amazing service, ambience, and the food is over the top. It is the kind of place you can take business associates or have a special occasion and know that things will superb. Bonus ha ha for - us - - the Long Island Medium and her minions sat a the table next to us. But I digress. I ate vegan - which was outstanding but the carnivores in our group with very happy. Have the Mushroom Soup and believe it or not, the Funnel Cakes!!!!! And - the lakeside show and Wall of Dreams - enchanting! Note - this place is pricey - but well worth it!

• Visited November 2012
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Delicious Steak and Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

I visited this restaurant for dinner with a reservation and was promptly seated. Our waiter was knowledgeable and polite. The bread was very good, followed by a beet salad, crab legs, gratin potatoes and ribeye steak. The steak was nicely seared, perfectly cooked. Bar selection was decent but not comprehensive. Everything exceeded my expectations. It's expensive, but what do you expect from this location? I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Makati, Philippines
“One of the best steaks we've had ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

We were expecting the usual decent steak but this was way more than that. We were three at dinner and each steak was cooked perfectly. The quality of the meat and the method of crusting was absolutely superb! We've eaten at several famous steakhouses this year alone and this has to be one of the more memorable ones. Try to get a seat by the window so you can view the evening show on the lake outside. Service is also tops despite the number of guests and the staff is great at giving a lot of useful information on the Wynn hotels and nearby areas. Can't comment on appetizers and dessert as there just wan't room for anything but the meat.

Downey, California
“Very nice but not great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

A very nice location with some tables ale to see the waterfall pool. The service is very good (not perfect) and the food is not as great. The steaks are cooked to perfection but are not as great as advertised so do not expect to be thrilled by the food but by the bill as this is expensive. Looking at at least 200 per person for a meal with drinks.

Visited December 2012

Been to SW Steakhouse? Share your experiences!