“Family dinner after a wedding”
Review of SW Steakhouse

SW Steakhouse
Ranked #58 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This place is really good. I'm not much an expensive restaurant food goer, but I would come back. We choose this place to have our dinner after our wedding ceremony with family, and I loved it. However, don't plan on taking the entire family; they don't allow children under the age of 5 in the restaurant. The place is lovely inside and outside(if it's not cold or you're warm, I'd recommend outside). If you're planning on ordering steak, I'd plant to spend about $80 for it, but everything else on the menu is decently priced between $30-$60 for a plate. Service was excellent and they made sure we were taken care of throughout the entire time. I'm assuming we got lucky and got in during a time where they were busy and they do make you wait for a few minutes before seating you. For me it was worth it.

Also, don't expect Olive Garden portions. If you want Olive Garden portions or prices, go to Olive Garden.

There are newer reviews for SW Steakhouse

Reviewed November 12, 2012

its a typical steakhouse in a typical Vegas Casino Hotel ... unremarkable.

Service good, polite, wine list average, food well prepared, pricey, dull, dull, dull, and noisy, noisy noisy ...

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We had a nice dinner at SW but I don't feel it was worth the price. The service was excellent. The bread was too salty. The wedge salad had way too much dressing but my husband really liked the super thick piece of bacon on top. The scallops and rib eye were both very good. We had the scalloped potatoes and mushrooms and both were good. The chocolate soufflé was also very good but a little small. It was a nice dinner but for the price everything should have been excellent.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We had our wedding reception/dinner at SW and nothing went right.
The staff continued to make one mistake after another from bringing out meals to then taking them away because they realised they were incorrect to giving us less than 5 mins to eat dessert and our wedding cake.
They knew they did very poorly and offered our wedding cake to us for free. However I would have preferred the $1000 tip (20%) we had to pay for the very poor service. The staff didn't deserve a tip that night.
I could not recommend SW for a function. Sorry.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

if you want steak, and I mean a superb steak then SW's is for you. This was my second visit and again I wasn't disappointment. I took 4 friends here and they all agreed that it was their best steak ever, which put a smile on my face that's for sure.

Ask for a lake of dreams view, you won't regret it.