“Don’t be fooled by the VIP Indulgence Package”

Le Reve - The Dream
Book In Advance
More Info
$135.99*
and up
Le Rêve - The Dream at Wynn Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted "Best Production Show in Las Vegas" for an unprecedented four years running, Le Reve - The Dream welcomes you into an exciting and mysterious world inside an incredible aqua theater-in-the-round. From a thrilling high dive to an underwater tango, the stunning performers and breathtaking aerial feats of strength and agility will mesmerize you from beginning to end. You'll be sure to notice something you've never seen before in this liquid, and ever-evolving show. In honor of the show's tenth anniversary, experience the newly unveiled Denouement, the newest act in Le Reve - The Dream, which features a daring dance through spectacular water and fire elements that stands as one of the greatest advancements in the show's history.
New York, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Don’t be fooled by the VIP Indulgence Package”
Reviewed September 12, 2007

The “VIP Indulgence Package” for La Reve pertains only to the show – don’t expect to be treated like VIP anywhere else in the hotel. The show was great, and the seating, champagne, and strawberries topped it off. Our glass wasn’t empty the entire show due to our wonderful server. But if you are buying the package because of the complementary line pass and access to their other establishments in the hotel, you’re wasting your money.

My husband and I went on a particularly busy night and were turned away, even though we had the VIP pass from the show at La Reve that we saw that night. The VIP pass is supposed to allow you to surpass lines and receive complementary seating or venues at Wynn, including their new nightclub, Blush, but the people at the front door turned us away. To make it worse, the security guards nearby and the front desk staff didn’t know what the pass was, even though this is regularly offered to guests.

I was especially irritated at our treatment due to the fact that we were paid guests at the hotel and this package is not a special promotion, but is offered daily for each show. The situation was made worse when we were laughed at by the front desk for buying the pass in the first place. We remarked that the pass was useless, and they surprisingly agreed! The admission to the nightclub was a secondary concern to how we were rudely treated by the staff that we approached that night, especially since we tried our best to extend our best foot forward and ask for help rather than demand it. The dilemma spoiled our evening and left us with a radically different perception of the hotel.

48 Thank jltr

• Thai first
  • Turkish first
niagara falls
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A total waste of money, more comedy routine than a cirque”
Reviewed August 23, 2007

First of all for the price of the tickets I expected more than 75 minutes. If you are a bald man DO NOT go to this show, unless you want to be harrassed the ENTIRE show. If I wanted to see a comedy routine I would of went to a comedy show. These dumb guys go around making fun of bald guys. Buffing their heads with buffers, and making them wear swinning caps etc.. It was ok for the first little while but while you are watching a beautiful scene they come out and start dancing and flashing the spotlight on the bald men again in the audience. Finally my husband (who was their main suspect) got up and left. How can you watch a show if your being the butt of every joke? I contined to watch the show without him and I was very disapointed requarding the lack of excitment. The tricks were not even impresive. All they did was swim in and out of the water. One high dive, and I could of seen more at my local amusement park. The Wynn was very good about refunding the money for my husbands ticket. They said it happens all the time. Gee, if they are refunding money all the time then why don't they change there show. Don't waste your money. For $135 a ticket I could of see more than one comedy act at another hotel. Oh, and when they flashed the spotlight up at us again and my husband wasn't there, we gave them the finger.

23 Thank nic77021
Detroit, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“See a different show if possible!”
Reviewed August 12, 2007

I think that I have been spoiled by Cirque Du Soleil and all of their exciting shows. This show is NOT even remotely as exciting as any Cirque show. It seems like they kept dropping the same few people from the rafters into the water and pulling them back up again. I felt the same same way in the airplane on the way to vegas as I did in this show (When will it be over?)

The only good thing about this show is that I was given 25.00 in slot credit for signing up for the WYNN Red Card and buying Cirque tickets.

Stay away, this show is sure to dissapoint!

4 Thank fan-tastic-media
North of England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent show, a little short though”
Reviewed June 18, 2007

Firstly, this is not a Cirque du Soleil show, although it was produced by Franco Dragone (who also produced many of the earlier Cirque shows, including O and Mystere in Vegas, and the Celine Dion show at Ceasars Palace).

I first saw it last year, and feel it has improved considerably since then. The performances and music are excellent, theatre is intimate and no seat is very far from the stage, and the whole thing feels as though it flows better. It has been shortened though, and now only runs for 75 minutes. The theatre is set in the round, so the 'stage' is surrounded by seats, the closest are now a little further back from the water so although they are sold as 'wet zone' you are unlikely to get splashed and may think these are better value for money. You get a great view of the performers, but note that there are a number of aerial acts where the view from further back is better. Some of the acts are spectacular - the high dives and 'the tree' in particular.

Don't expect a Cirque du Soleil show, or a story - the pretext is that the main female charcter goes to bed at the start of the show and then has a number of dreams - at the end of the show, she returns to bed to wake up. The show is billed as 12 years and over, but the limited nudity there used to be (one topless scene) has been removed as alcohol is now served to the 'premium' seats at the back, and this would contravene a Vegas law apparently - some people have commented that it is a little dark, but I think it is perfectly suited to families.

Downsides: the length of the current version left me looking at my watch as I left, and although it is good I still think it lacks the wow factor of 'O', which is the closest thing I can think to compare it to - if you could only see one of these, 'O' would be the one for me but this is still great and often has seats available when 'O' doesn't. There are also occasional offers if you are staying at the Wynn Hotel (2 for 1, etc.)

10 Thank Andrew G
Yorba Linda, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“No comparison to Cirque”
Reviewed June 17, 2007

What a huge disappointment this show was! My husband and I have seen all of the Vegas Cirque du Solei shows (and others not housed there) and were really excited to see Le Reve as it is done by Dragone. This show was nothing more than synchronized swimming with a few high dives. If you have never been to a true Cirque show then you may think this is wonderful however, if you have been spoiled by the visual and acrobatic beauty Cirque has then you will be disappointed.

This show had no story line or even point for that matter. It was truly a big pool in the middle of a theater with people in it. There was nothing spectacular about it. We luckily had discounted tickets or I would have been really upset to have paid full price.

My suggestion to anyone looking for a truly unique experience go to a Cirque show. O was incredible but they are all!

5 Thank jamiehud714