“Breathtaking - from start to finish.”

Le Reve - The Dream
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$154.99*
and up
Le Rêve - The Dream at Wynn Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted "Best Production Show in Las Vegas" for an unprecedented four years running, Le Reve - The Dream welcomes you into an exciting and mysterious world inside an incredible aqua theater-in-the-round. From a thrilling high dive to an underwater tango, the stunning performers and breathtaking aerial feats of strength and agility will mesmerize you from beginning to end. You'll be sure to notice something you've never seen before in this liquid, and ever-evolving show. In honor of the show's tenth anniversary, experience the newly unveiled Denouement, the newest act in Le Reve - The Dream, which features a daring dance through spectacular water and fire elements that stands as one of the greatest advancements in the show's history.
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I didn't know about this show and only stumbled into it when we discovered that Cirque's "O" was "dark" during our visit. After reading reviews we decided to book this show and out of the 6 Vegas shows I've seen (including 3 cirque du soleil shows) this was the best.

There are no bad seats in this theater since it is truly "theater in the round". The lighting, sets, water, music, diving, dance, and swim are all beautiful and each scene flows into the next in a set that changes from pool to platform to pool with platforms . . . Each piece is so nicely woven into the dream that when it's over, you find it hard to believe that you've been sitting there for an hour and a half (or so).

I loved it and would probably enjoy seeing it again (perhaps this time sitting in one of the seats with the video showing some of the back-stage activities). I would still like to see "O" but I'm really glad that we saw this show!

1  Thank smdaigle
Write a ReviewReviews (8,488)

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Had to add my 5* rating. Seen multiple Cirque shows and this one came in way better in my book. Two weeks later my building's janitor came by and I asked about his latest vacation, turned out it was also to Las Vegas. First thing he said was "if you go make sure to see this amazing show called Le Reve"!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

It was expensive, but so worth it. We don't gamble, so the money we would have lost got put towards this fabulous show. Lights, water, athletics, everything you could want.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

A breathtaking show with fantastic seats all round the theatre. Faultless performances and superb music, lighting and effects

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I had front row seats to this and I was absolutely blown away. I won't waste time describing this very much, because it really really has to be experienced. Also, don't worry about water in the front row. The few drops I received were evaporated by the time I left the show.

1  Thank lucid42day

Been to Le Reve - The Dream? Share your experiences!