“A Fabulous Experience”

$147.99*
and up
Le Rêve - The Dream at Wynn Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted "Best Production Show in Las Vegas" for an unprecedented four years running, Le Reve - The Dream welcomes you into an exciting and mysterious world inside an incredible aqua theater-in-the-round. From a thrilling high dive to an underwater tango, the stunning performers and breathtaking aerial feats of strength and agility will mesmerize you from beginning to end. You'll be sure to notice something you've never seen before in this liquid, and ever-evolving show. In honor of the show's tenth anniversary, experience the newly unveiled Denouement, the newest act in Le Reve - The Dream, which features a daring dance through spectacular water and fire elements that stands as one of the greatest advancements in the show's history.
Savusavu, Fiji
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“A Fabulous Experience”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

It is an experience! The technology involved in presenting the show in itself is awesome, but the costuming, choreography, drama of the plot, lighting, aquatic feats, high flying acts, staging, props, music....all combined make this a magic performance. Even my husband who really only went to this for me could not say anything negative about it. He was glad he went. It really is a sensory feast!
Every seat is a good one, love theatre in the round! Non-flash photography allowed was a bonus, free programme and very polite, helpful and informative ushers.
We bought the tickets from the venue the day before the show. Gave us the added bonus of knowing where to go so we were not late. And have to say, wandering thru the Wynn was a treat, simply gorgeous hotel/ casino. Sumptuous!!! Both show and premises.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Shanghai Region, China
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Good story line, amazing water events”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We loved the show, and while it wasn't as good as a few of the other Cirque shows, it was still great. Get seats in the Splash Zone, front 2-3 rows. We only had a couple of water drops on us, but you get a wonderful view of the show and the height of the acts impresses you more.

California
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Simply blows you away....... Vegas talent at its best!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I've seen over 40 shows in Vegas over 10 years, this show is in a class of its own. The talent of these performers is mind blowing.
There is not one bad seat in the house.
It far outshines any cirque show, so if you have limited time in Vegas this is the only show you need to book. You will certainly not be disappointed.

Aldershot, United Kingdom
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Amazing show”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Love this show totally mesmerising and captivating you must see and book in advance, it's so well presented with amazing performers so much to see all the time amazing theatre and all good seats I like the front row. Amazing

Visited July 2013
Decatur, Georgia
109 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 172 helpful votes
“Stunning - most beautiful show I've ever seen”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is NOT a Cirque de Soleil show (thank goodness - I have seen a few of the different Cirque shows and after the first they all look alike). Le Reve (The Dream) is superior to Cirque de Soleil in every way. The theatre itself is stunning - when the show starts and the ceiling drape is whisked away, it took my breath with it. The pool is a technological marvel: various stages, levels, fountains, and scenery pieces appear out of nowhere and literally astound you. I wondered how the performers could dive from such heights and not hit these underwater pieces. In addition to gravity-defying and amazing acrobatics, the show offers a story line you can actually follow (unlike Cirque shows!). The visuals are simply beyond belief. We sat in the "splash seats" (first row - misnamed in our opinion - I think I got one drop of water on me) which allowed an astonishing view. As the performers were flying to the top of the theatre and beyond, our view made me hold my breath on several occasions - they are REALLY up there. Astonishing athleticism, beautiful ballroom dancing, engaging clowns, synchronized swimming... I hated to see it end. The performers are gorgeous - athletic and sensuous - much more so than those in the disappointing Zumanity. These performers are actors as well - the choreography is amplified by true emotion: I found my pulse racing during many of the numbers as I watched the spectacular movementsts. The costumes are seductive, the sets magnificent, the lighting sumptuous. And by the way, yes we did take all the photos I've included in this review: they actually ENCOURAGE you to take non-flash photos (no video) and share them with your friends. I will ABSOLUTELY see this show again when I'm in "The Vegas" again!

1 Thank Steve B

Been to Le Reve - The Dream? Share your experiences!