“Not bad!”

$154.99*
and up
Le Rêve - The Dream at Wynn Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted "Best Production Show in Las Vegas" for an unprecedented four years running, Le Reve - The Dream welcomes you into an exciting and mysterious world inside an incredible aqua theater-in-the-round. From a thrilling high dive to an underwater tango, the stunning performers and breathtaking aerial feats of strength and agility will mesmerize you from beginning to end. You'll be sure to notice something you've never seen before in this liquid, and ever-evolving show. In honor of the show's tenth anniversary, experience the newly unveiled Denouement, the newest act in Le Reve - The Dream, which features a daring dance through spectacular water and fire elements that stands as one of the greatest advancements in the show's history.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I know people rave about this show, I've seen a lot of shows in Vegas and Le Reve is pretty good. I wouldn't give 5 stars for the show, simply because I think Cirque Du Soleil's KA and LOVE are much better. "O" is another water show that I personally think is slightly better than Le Reve. People have different preferences of course.

If you are only seeing one show in Vegas, I would recommend KA, O, or LOVE. If you are going with your significant other, I would definitely recommend going to Zummanity.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,532)

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I saw this show with my mom during our time in Las Vegas last weekend and, for the both of us, it was an absolutely amazing show to see for our first Vegas show. I want to send my thanks to Expedia's Local Experts for recommending the show and getting us great seats which were only three rows up in the Section A. It put us very close to the action without having to worry about getting wet from the performance.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We thought we were going to see a rip-off of "O", which we've already seen. This show surpasses "O". From the moment it starts to the time it ends there is nonstop entertainment. The theater itself is fantastic, there are no bad seats. And since it's almost like a 3 ring circus (more than one thing going on at once) we've been to see it 3 times. We are never disappointed. We'll be back again!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

OK, if you like this sort of thing. I am not a big show fan, but my wife really enjoyed it, We purchased the show + buffet deal, but wish I had left the buffet out as very over rated, once you were seated at your table after a very long wait, do not expect to see the waiting staff that often.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Le Reve is a very entertaining show for so many reasons. It is a smaller theater, by major Vegas show standards. Circular in shape makes every seat a good on and equal to others at your row height. No center vs. side choice. The novelty of the water element is but one of areas of excitement. Much of the show takes place from over head. Some from very high. I enjoyed the fact that females were equally featured in the stunts, including some of the highest and most dangerous looking. The props, lighting, and effects all first rate. Go see it!

Been to Le Reve - The Dream? Share your experiences!