“Very entertaining”

$154.99*
and up
Le Rêve - The Dream at Wynn Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted "Best Production Show in Las Vegas" for an unprecedented four years running, Le Reve - The Dream welcomes you into an exciting and mysterious world inside an incredible aqua theater-in-the-round. From a thrilling high dive to an underwater tango, the stunning performers and breathtaking aerial feats of strength and agility will mesmerize you from beginning to end. You'll be sure to notice something you've never seen before in this liquid, and ever-evolving show. In honor of the show's tenth anniversary, experience the newly unveiled Denouement, the newest act in Le Reve - The Dream, which features a daring dance through spectacular water and fire elements that stands as one of the greatest advancements in the show's history.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This was a very good show. All performed in and around water with some great acrobatic stunts. I booked well before we arrived in vegas but there was loads of free seats.

1  Thank cheesepeople
Write a ReviewReviews (8,532)

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We went to Las Vegas for our honeymoon in Aug. of 2013 and we went to a show every night of the week we were there. It was the last night of our trip, and we did not have a show booked and took a chance with La Reve. I did not know much about it, but I saw on trip advisor it received good reviews and I figured we would go for it.

I am SO glad that we went to it, it was by far my most favorite show we saw all week. It tells the story of a woman who is in love with a man, and she has a dream type experience with the good and bad of relationships and it is absolutely beautiful. There really isn't a strict plot that they follow, but I had no problem knowing what what going on, and what they were trying to get across.

The show is all in the water, and the music and colors and the acrobats are incredible. I have not stopped talking about this show since we have been home. I must have take at least 50 pictures of this show, since they let you take non flash photography.. which is nice because not all of the Vegas shows let you take pictures.

I got so into the story line that at the end of it I almost started crying it was so beautiful. I highly, highly recommend it, and if I am ever in Vegas again I am most certainly going to see this again.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very nice show! My wife and I both loved it. Was our first cirque type show, so the only negative thing is, there is so much happening I felt like a linebacker with my head on a swivel the whole show. It was pricey but compared to some other Vegas shows we have watched it is well worth it.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This show is spectacular! The costumes, the stunts, dancing, and water displays are beyond belief!
The conditioning of the performers is amazing. The dives from the rafters of the building leave one speechless.
Several of my family members have seen this show three times! That is a great recommendation! They say they'd see it again!

1  Thank janeycat48
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This was my first Cirque show and I can't wait to see more of them! It was a mixture of synchronized swimming, acrobatics, dancing, swimming, diving, etc.! There was so much to look at, I didn't know where to look! Make sure you sit far up so you have a view of the entire stage. The auditorium is circular, so there really is no bad seat in the house. Pictures are encouraged (as long as you have the flash off). This show was stunning and beautiful!

1  Thank lamolp12

Been to Le Reve - The Dream? Share your experiences!