“Spellbinding” 5 of 5 bubbles

$135.99*
and up
Le Rêve - The Dream at Wynn Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted "Best Production Show in Las Vegas" for an unprecedented four years running, Le Reve - The Dream welcomes you into an exciting and mysterious world inside an incredible aqua theater-in-the-round. From a thrilling high dive to an underwater tango, the stunning performers and breathtaking aerial feats of strength and agility will mesmerize you from beginning to end. You'll be sure to notice something you've never seen before in this liquid, and ever-evolving show. In honor of the show's tenth anniversary, experience the newly unveiled Denouement, the newest act in Le Reve - The Dream, which features a daring dance through spectacular water and fire elements that stands as one of the greatest advancements in the show's history.
Auckland, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Spellbinding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

One of the most spectacular shows I have ever scene. Visually stunning and very polished.
The water hydraulics were amazing...a must see in Las Vegas

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“mesmerizing performance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

The best show I've ever seen. Packed with action from beginning till end. Absolutely mesmerizing! Were recommended by Dee, our concierge at HGVC Las Vegas. Even the kids were captivated by the wonderful performances and unique "O" aqua stage. The performers are all world class. A must do.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank beckie c
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
145 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 267 helpful votes
“Best Cirque show in Vegas-trust me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I'm a local and have been to every variety show, cirque show and seen every performer. Le Reve has the same general theme however each season makes tweaks to the show to continue improving. As a local you'd think I'd get tired of it, but every year we bring visitors to enjoy...adding up to 2-4 times a year and each time I am very entertained. The last people we brought cried they thought it was that good-no joke.

You'll love it & if you know a local here, they offer 2 for 1 discounts certain months of the year.

Visited March 2013
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Breathtakingly Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

This show was unbelievable. I sat through the whole show with my mouth open as I simply couldn't believe my eyes. I was awestruck. It was like nothing I had experienced in my life. It was intense and dramatic. It was a performance that transcends words. It was magnificent and touched my heart. It was an emotionally touching experience.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Tartuffle
Indianapolis, Indiana
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“other worldly experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

this was a highlight of our family's trip to southern nevada... absolutely amazingly beautiful and thrilling show! we were awed time and time again... great for any age!

Visited April 2013