“Fantastic Show at the Wynn Hotel”

Le Reve - The Dream
Book In Advance
More Info
$147.99*
and up
Le Rêve - The Dream at Wynn Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted "Best Production Show in Las Vegas" for an unprecedented four years running, Le Reve - The Dream welcomes you into an exciting and mysterious world inside an incredible aqua theater-in-the-round. From a thrilling high dive to an underwater tango, the stunning performers and breathtaking aerial feats of strength and agility will mesmerize you from beginning to end. You'll be sure to notice something you've never seen before in this liquid, and ever-evolving show. In honor of the show's tenth anniversary, experience the newly unveiled Denouement, the newest act in Le Reve - The Dream, which features a daring dance through spectacular water and fire elements that stands as one of the greatest advancements in the show's history.
Brentwood, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic Show at the Wynn Hotel”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Couldn't believe what I saw in this show, it was absolutely amazing! The skills of the performers are phenomenal. It's definately one of the best shows to go and see if you are visiting Las Vegas.

Visited April 2013

30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Spectacular”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

A combo of athletic acrobats and excellent divers and water performance, Le Reve presents a fast paced, beautiful show in true Wynn fashion. It is such an enjoyable show you will absolutely consider an Encore (no pun intended) performance!

Visited January 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Le Reve”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This Cirque show at the Wynn Resort is lovely. It features a lot
of water activity and all the performers are amazing. Most are
from European countries and are well trained.

Orlando, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Best circus style show in Las Vegas:”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This show directed by Dragone at the Wynn Las Vegas is my favorite Cirque style show. The stage is circular and the view of the show is equal 360 degrees. The streght of the performers is beyond compare. They have some surprising moments when women get to show their streght in an impresive way. Go see! Must see!

Visited June 2012
New York City, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great show but not perfect.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

acrobatics
Magic
comedy
synchronized swimming

A god show but I didn't care for the story line because I didn't get it. Mainly because I was not paying attention to it. There were parts when the main character is just standing around and that annoyed me.

There was a really great solo dancer in the middle of the show. She was fantastic and it appears as if she was battling the main female character. I was hoping that the Main female character was going to come back and dance battle this girl and beat her. That would have been perfect and I think this should be added to the show.

I also felt that something was missing but I could not put my finger on it. I felt like there was Diving but not enough, like there was dancing but not enough, like there was acrobatics but not enough. I love magic but I didn't even expect the show would have any. Therefore I don't feel there was not enough magic. But something was definitely missing, I'm hoping someone else agrees with me.

The whole set was amazing and the seats were comfortable. Also the theater temperature was comfortable, unlike when I saw "O" at the Bellagio. I felt the "O" seats were cramped and the "O theater" was very hot.

There are really no bad rows of seats to sit in. If you sit in the first rows you may have to look up to see things happening in the sealing. Sitting up top may be best. I would not recommend sitting near the waterways as this may obstruct your view very slightly. I would sit near the aisle but not the aisle where the waterways are. If you can afford it, the VIP chairs are also very nice and look comfortable. Also if you are coming from a place with a later timezone such as on the East coast I recommend seeing the earlier shows so you have less chance of falling asleep. 7pm in Vegas is 10pm on the East coast. So seeing a 10pm Vegas show is actually 1am on the East coast and most likely you will be tired and fall asleep.

The stage/pool is amazing and I've never seen a stage like it. Its definitely a must see if you are in Vegas

Visited April 2013

Been to Le Reve - The Dream? Share your experiences!