“Amazing show”

$135.99*
and up
Le Rêve - The Dream at Wynn Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted "Best Production Show in Las Vegas" for an unprecedented four years running, Le Reve - The Dream welcomes you into an exciting and mysterious world inside an incredible aqua theater-in-the-round. From a thrilling high dive to an underwater tango, the stunning performers and breathtaking aerial feats of strength and agility will mesmerize you from beginning to end. You'll be sure to notice something you've never seen before in this liquid, and ever-evolving show. In honor of the show's tenth anniversary, experience the newly unveiled Denouement, the newest act in Le Reve - The Dream, which features a daring dance through spectacular water and fire elements that stands as one of the greatest advancements in the show's history.
Shawnee, Kansas
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

A lot like "o" but different. Multi talented performers. Loved that the women wore high heels. A synchronized swimming routine with all the performers wearing red high heels in the water was really different Don't know how they do it!

1 Thank Kumcretirednurse

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Can't decide”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

First - all of the good things: Stunts were amazing, small theatre allowed for great seats, beautiful scenery. Second - not so great, all of us fell asleep at points. I'm not sure if we were just tired or the fact that it was warm, dark, and dreamy, but we all were fighting sleep at different moments. We opted for this show instead of 'O' because it had great reviews and cheaper price tag. I'm wondering now if 'O' would have been a different experience. I did sit next to a couple on the plane who raved about it.

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Repetitive! Disjointed Storyline!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Le Reve was the first show we saw and afterwards, I wasn't at all interested in seeing another "cirque" type show.

I felt bored after 30 minutes because Le Reve just recycled the same few amazing stunts throughout the course of the show. The magic, dancing and acting was unimpressive. The storyline was silly and disjointed! Honestly, I was ready for the show to be over 20 minutes before it ended.

Two nights later, my husband suggested we see a "real cirque show". Based on my feelings about Le Reve, I very reluctantly agreed. He chose ka and I absolutely loved it. I could not believe the difference in scenery, performances and entertainment value. Ka was so wonderful that I would see it again and now I want to see every cirque show!

1 Thank Carmanning
Calgary
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Great show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

We seen this on our trip this time, great show very neat with both water and land, not a bad seat in the house for this show either, although everyone at this resort tends to be rather snobby dont let it ruin your trip there. Colors and lights are magical.

london
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

A fantastic show in a lovely theatre. Tickets expensive, but worth it. Preffeeed to O which saw last year