“Fantastic”

$135.99*
and up
Le Rêve - The Dream at Wynn Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted "Best Production Show in Las Vegas" for an unprecedented four years running, Le Reve - The Dream welcomes you into an exciting and mysterious world inside an incredible aqua theater-in-the-round. From a thrilling high dive to an underwater tango, the stunning performers and breathtaking aerial feats of strength and agility will mesmerize you from beginning to end. You'll be sure to notice something you've never seen before in this liquid, and ever-evolving show. In honor of the show's tenth anniversary, experience the newly unveiled Denouement, the newest act in Le Reve - The Dream, which features a daring dance through spectacular water and fire elements that stands as one of the greatest advancements in the show's history.
Wigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

If you get the opportunity to see this show at The Wynn please go as you will love it! Visually fantastic! It was one of the best shows I have ever seen!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
167 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 197 helpful votes
“Visually Stunning”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is more of a visual experience then a typical acrobatic Cirque show. Some of the visual effects were amazing (without giving anything away) when they removed the ceiling was amazing (I am still trying to figure out how they did that) My wife was not impressed but I was entertained by the production. We got in under a hotel/show deal but dont know if I would have paid full price, there does not appear to be any bad seats in the theater. The food offered at the theater is very expensive as are the drinks (1 popcorn+two water=$20)

Melbourne, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“One of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Great show - theatre is beauiful.
A great mix of swimming, diving, acrobatics - one of the better Cirque shows

Visited August 2012
Los Angeles, California
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Go see "O" instead!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We decided to see this show based on rave reviews and were very disappointed that we wasted our time and money. My husband said it best: "Maybe their reviews were so good because those people hadn't seen Cirque du Soleil's O and didn't know any better" and I tend to agree! Le Reve's venue and sets were beautiful and the performers were good. However, there wasn't much of a wow factor (we both fell asleep) and the plot was odd and unclear. Go see O instead! It's worth every penny!!

Jackson, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It wasn't inspiring for me.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

The athletic abilities of the performers were impeccable. The special effects and the setting that they have were amazing and expensive. However, despite all of these, nothing captivated me during the entire time that I was watching this show. This is the first acrobatic type theater production that I have ever seen but I still wasn't overly impressed. The plot was about a woman who is in love and took a nap and had all of these really weird hallucinogenic dreams. I do not regret seeing it but I would not really spend money to see it again. I had fun but I was not blown away.