I LOVE this place!!! We stayed in Tower 3 in a corner 1 bedroom regular (not Jr) suite on the 28th floor and it was exquisite. We did a Vacation Rental By Owner rental program and the cost was about $150 a night for 5 nights for a nicely sized suite It had a huge bathroom with full jacuzzi comfortable 2 person tub, separate glassed in shower, enclosed large WC with phone, 2 five foot long granite vanities, one with a small personal sized TV, and a washer/dryer. The bedroom had beautiful mountain/valley vistas, a great desk/work area that had a large flat screen TV that emerged from the desk. The bed was comfy with nice quality linens- only complaint was that our bottom sheet was a flat - not fitted -- so it became "rumpled" rather easily (if you know what I mean) . Living area was well appointed with a TV and armoire combination, nice couch and sitting chair next to the great balcony area that overlooked Planet Hollywood condos and pool area, the whole City Center Complex (really nice view) and the back of the Paris hotel.
The kitchen was WONDERFUL -- and I love to cook -- it had topnotch stuff -- black granite bar area, full dining area seating for 4, wonderful full sized Sub-Zero fridge with ice maker and tons of room, large over-stove full featured microwave, lovely full sized and featured flat glass cook top and magnificent oven with convection and standard options. The sink is a full double sink with disposal and the dishwasher is a full size top notch dishwasher. A top of the line blender, toaster and coffee maker complement the great cutlery and china (Villeroy and Boch) and the cookware is complete and of similar quality. A tip for those that are planning on using the kitchen (or even the fridge) -- Von's offers delivery service from their stores, including their beer, wine and alcohol selections. If you go to vons.com and you haven't used their service before, you can get free delivery (at this time) on your first order. -- so you can get liquor, wine, beer, pop, water, bread, eggs, bacon, deli meat, fresh produce, steaks, -- anything that an average Vons or Safeway has ... and it will be delivered to your room. -- Once you have your room number confirmation, you can just go to their website, place your order and schedule your delivery - just make sure to tip the Bell guy well for carting it all up to your room......
The check-in is swift, efficient and courteous in a lovely modern sweeping entry area. The elevators are plentiful, quick and clean. The bell-staff is friendly and efficient but not intrusive or demanding.
It was cool while we were there and I didn't get to try out the pool area, but it looked inviting. The exercise room in Tower 3 had high quality cardio machines, each with individual TVs, professional quality strength training machines, and a good selection of free weight options. A mirrored area for stretching was provided. An attendant was on hand to make sure supplies of sanitized headphones, fresh dry and moist towels and fresh water cooler were available.
The whole place it wonderful!!!! -- So why isn't everybody staying there? - THE HIKE .... While The Signature is attached to the MGM Grand.... it's like going through the airport , again and again and again -- to get there. And when you get there, there's still a mile of negotiating the circuitous route through the casino before you can get onto the strip or Tropicana Blvd.
The dining in the food area of the MGM is totally top notch!!! L'ateleire and Nobhill make food to die for and we even ate an Joel Robouchon's (the really high priced spread) and were thrilled ---- but to get there from our room -- even though it was attached ..... I should have taken the limo... unless you're young, athletic and have arches of steel --it's a long hike (even with the moving walkways) from Tower 3 to the Restaurants in the MGM -- let alone the rest of the strip.....
If you want to go ON FOOT -- walk down Harmon street - next to Planet Hollywood -- to get to the Strip ...it saves a ton of footsteps ... The monorail station in the MGM is only mildly inconvenient .. you only need to do the moving walkways -- but you have to walk through whatever casino it is that you stop at.
Easiest -- just take a cab to where you want to go --- yep it's a few bucks but it will save your feet so you can enjoy the surroundings.
A great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. Whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelPower and HotelsClick so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas