I booked this hotel because I read so many rave reviews about it here. The room was fabulous, nice and big, comfy bed, and great bathroom. We also liked the TV and the guy who checked us in at the front desk was helpful.
The walk to the MGM Grand wasn't bad and it was nice that the Signature was secluded. It was also nice that it was so close to the Monorail.
The resort fee is a bit silly, USA Today isn't your quality newspaper and our water was forgotten one day. However, we did use the fitness center, which was very nice. BEWARE: Fiji water at the Starbucks is FIVE DOLLARS. The fitness center has tons of bottled water and apples FOR FREE, so stock up!
The final negative about our stay was that our room was not actually cleaned by housekeeping. The bed was made and towels were folded, however, nothing appeared to be cleaned.
This is not a place for a guys party weekend, it's truly for couples looking to relax. I don't think I'd stay there again even though the room was really nice, as there are so many other hotels in Vegas that I would want to try out for a future stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas