We chose the Signature at MGM Grand based on the reviews here on TA. We were looking for a hotel that was non-smoking, and that would serve as a romantic choice for our honeymoon. We absolutely made the right choice.
We were scheduled to stay in Tower 3, but were allowed to check into Tower 1, which is closer to MGM Grand (yay). We mentioned our marriage plans and Michael the desk clerk set us up with the best Jr. Suite available: penthouse level on the 37th (of 38) floor with a balcony and great view.
As we were taking pics and checking out the room amenities, we were surprised by a ring of the doorbell (yes there's a doorbell). Mike the bellman delivered our bags about an hour after checking in, he even got ice for us. He asked about the reason for our trip and we mentioned we were getting married and he congratulated us. He was super friendly and polite. After unpacking a little, we went to take a nap and were surprised by another ring of the doorbell. It was a gift of chocolate-covered strawberries from Mike the bellman!! We were so surprised and excited. They tasted amazing. We've never been to a hotel where even the bellmen were so thoughtful.
The kitchenette had a coffee maker, toaster, blender, stove, microwave, refrigerator, and all the necessary dishes and utensils. The safe, in the closet, was big enough to hold our 13" laptop and other valuables. The iPod clock radio came in handy when it was time for us to have our first dance as Man & Wife.
The hotel was very clean and had a wonderful atmosphere. Can't tell you how many times we stepped out onto the balcony to enjoy the view. The deli, Delights, located in Tower 2 has fantastic apple turnovers and breakfast calzones, as well as a super nice staff.
We had a great time honeymooning in Vegas! We are already planning our next trip to Sin City and there's no question we will be staying at the Signature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, TravelUp, MGM Domestic, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Vegas.com, HotelsforEveryone and Evoline ltd so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas