Stayed three nights in June
The fact that this is a non-gambling hotel and more upscale makes _all_ the difference. You see well-adjusted people and families in the pool/hotel instead of the jungle that is the MGM. Just peek at the MGM pool to see what I'm talking about.
Stayed in a Jr. suite with two small children.
Room: impeccably clean, nice view, safe, amazing veranda to hang out watching the city after a night of shows/gambling , plasma screens, lighting fast wireless Internet. The only issue was that I could not properly adjust the temperature of the water in the smaller bathroom.
The fact that you have a_full_ kitchen in the Jr. Suite is very handy when you have small children.
Service: Apparently the previous guest had messed up the Plasma & DVDs configs. Called concierge, went to have dinner. When I was back everything was in order with a note from the engineer. Very nice in all.
Pool: Clean with well-adjusted people. Umbrellas and towels all around (yes, for free), great drinks and (surprisingly) very affordable food. I suggest the chicken fingers with fries. Your kids and you will love it.
Fitness Center: Very good, went twice while there.
Highly recommend watching 'KA' from Cirque.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas