Message from TripAdvisor:

Signature at MGM Grand
Ranked #11 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have been to Vegas many times but this is my first stay at MGM Grand. I would definitely recommend for others to stay here if you are looking for a little more of a quiet atmosphere but still within arms reach of a very vibrant Vegas atmosphere. This was an absolute ideal spot for this trip for me as it was for a conference. The conference was held in the MGM ballrooms which did take approximately 5 minutes to walk to from the Signature but I needed that peacefulness after a long day. I had no sleep interruptions, no loud parties (although I'm sure there were some), and the room was ideal. I had a stove, microwave, fridge, pots/pans, jacuzzi tub, balcony….it was great! I had a strip view and it wasn't much of the strip but it was enough to be able to call it a "strip view". I'm not sure any other rooms would have had much better of a view but it would be good to mention I was only on the 4th floor. I also want to mention that I booked through Jet Luxury Resorts who really came through for me! They got me a great rate and had my room cleaned promptly everyday to perfection. I had a great experience with them and would recommend them to others. Sidenote, if you are heading to MGM or Vegas in general and are in party mode, be SURE to hit up one of Wet Republic's pool parties (Wet Republic is located at MGM), I go to several every year (when I'm not on business of course) and they throw THE BEST parties!

Room Tip: I would suggest the higher the better if you go with a strip view. My room was on the 4th floor and...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Signature at MGM Grand

Reviewed March 19, 2014

My husband and I went to Vegas this past weekend for a wedding and we stayed at the Signature. It was our second stay at this hotel (the first being around 8 years ago), and it was perfect then and now. The rooms are spacious and clean and the bathroom I wanted to transport to my house! The tub and shower were to die for. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The concierge was even able to print out the tickets for Thunder From Down Under that I had booked for the bachlorette party. I did not expect they would have been able to do that.

I've been to Vegas many times and have stayed at many different places. The Signature is hands down, my favorite hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
SignatureManagement, Signature Guest Relations at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing this positive feedback with us!

We are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and appreciate the opportunity to provide the details of your guest experience to our employees. We have provided our direct contact information to your message site in the event that we may provide any additional assistance.

We truly value your business and hope that we may welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Had an amazing trip, it was a perfect getaway I will be back and certainly recommend anyone to stay here. The room and hotel itself was absolutely beautiful I am so glad I picked this hotel. heard so many great things about the hotel and I am just glad I got to experience it for myself.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeanettemendoza
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Our 3rd year in a row, 6 night stay, wonderful. Can't get enough of this place. Room wasn't ready but they called as soon as it was and we came back to check in. We get the 1 BR balcony suite. I check often to get best prices each year. Clean, quiet, so nice. Yes we walk a lot here in LV but we know that and enjoy it. Cut down Harmon to get to strip quicker than going thr MGM. MGM cut thr is good for the monorail and end of strip but if you want to get to middle of strip go out and take Harmon. Great stay again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tam48
SignatureManagement, Signature Guest Relations at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing this positive feedback with us! We are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and appreciate the opportunity to provide the details of your guest experience to our employees.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Our stay in Signature was a dream. My boyfriend and I booked a Junior Suite for eight days and had such an extraordinary time. Signature is the perfect hotel with it's contemporary modern design, hidden from the strip yet so close to it at the same time. The indoor moving walk ways gets you to MGM in minutes without ever being exposed outdoors. If you wanted to be a part of the scene it was there, and if you wanted your isolation, you had that as well. The service was top notch - Ms. Sherry in Tower 2 made our stay so much better with recommendations, checking up on us, and letting us feel comfortable and welcomed the entire stay. The price was so reasonable compared to other hotels on the strip. It was always so refreshing to return to our beautiful, clean hotel while visiting other dingy, smoky, themed hotels on the strip. Our bed was huge and comfortable, Shower and jacuzzi tub were amazing, room service was great as well. We had a breath taking balcony view of the strip, as well as a full kitchen and living room area. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here!

Room Tip: Tower 3 is the farthest from the strip and MGM. Tower 2 Lobby area is the only one open 24 hours. To...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janelle M

Thank you for sharing this positive feedback with us!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Luxurious hotel, the rooms are large, beautiful, with very comfortable bed, you sleep really well. When we stayed there the service wasn' t of 5 stars. Unfortunately there were not great excuses even after we told them. But the upper floors were then excused retroactively, I would say very well. I understand that people can make mistakes, but do not always have a second chance to fix everything.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank EleVeg
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I believe this may have been our 4th stay at the Signature. Previously I had worked with the Century 21 management company and those experiences were excellent. This time, I worked with Condo Hotel Marketplace, which appears to be connected with Jet Luxury properties. The experience was fine. Not excellent. Just a bit more cumbersome. In the end, everything worked out fine. We had two connected Junior Suites on the 21st floor. If you've stayed at the Signature, the suites are laid out pretty much the same. The suites we had this year were just a bit more worn, with less attention paid to the details. The shower head was loose so you couldn't direct the water out very well. The water pressure in the sinks was TOO strong so water splashed out if you weren't careful. Little things. Also, I neglected to ask if the units we rented had balconies. We've had balconies on all of our previous stays. This year, we didn't get balcony units, which was a bit of a let down.

With all that said, I love the Signature as a whole, and the details are really in the management company you work with. The staff is great, the valets are great. Our view was great (even without the balconies) It's so much easier to get in and out of than other strip properties. The pools are nice, but quiet. The Starbucks on property is fast and easy compared to the one at the MGM itself. Speaking of which, the MGM was CRAZY the weekend we were there. The PAC 12 conference games were being played on property. It was loud and crowded. It was so nice to have a bit of respite back at the Signature.

In the end, I'd stay at the Signature again in a heartbeat. I REALLY like the property itself. I'll probably be a bit more picky about the management company and do a little more diligence on the units themselves.

Room Tip: Choose a good management company. Make sure you get a unit with a balcony. The walk to MGM is a bi...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends