Message from TripAdvisor:

“Incredible!!! Stay at this hotel”

Signature at MGM Grand
Ranked #13 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Galway, Ireland
“Incredible!!! Stay at this hotel”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Incredible. Absolutely incredible. The view was out of this world and the jacuzzi bath was the biggest I have ever seen. Free ice, free fridge, free cooking facilities: make use of these- there is a Walgreens down the road. Reception staff lovely and maids wonderful!! The only thing negative I could say- its a bit of a walk to the strip..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,211)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I originally stayed here in Sept 2011 and couldn't wait to return. On this occasion we stayed in a deluxe suite, with a balcony, in Tower 1 which was a lovely surprise as we did not request this when booking. Yes like other reviews have stated the balcony does not have any patio furniture but you can easily take a chair out from the dining table. The suites are very spacious with a kitchenette, complete with everything you would need to prepare a meal if you didn't fancy eating out every night. The bathroom is gorgeous with his and her sinks, a TV, supplied toiletries, jacuzzi bath, huge shower, robs and dimmer switches through out the suite. The main living area has a massive comfy bed, ample size wardrobe and drawers, Flat screen TV which can pull out and move to suit viewing position in room. The pool areas are lovely and I found the staff very helpful (poolside nachos with grilled chicken is amazing). Hotel smells fantastic as well!! I've previously read other reviews about the long walk to the MGM and strip, I personally didn't find it that bad, if anything it was a blessing as the portions sizes when eating out in Vegas tend to be huge and the walk did me the world of good. I would definitely recommend this hotel, your only a short walk away when you want a bit of life but equally when you want some peace and quiet you can get away for it as it is not a gaming hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Gillian M
Burnaby BC
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our 20th Anniversary in Vegas. We decided to stay at the Signature as every time we have come to Vegas we have loved the Signature and this has been 9 years strong we have been repeat guest. We would love to give 5 stars and every time in the past it has been perfect. This time it was not the best. Check in was good. Staff was pleasant. Asked if there was a special occasion as to why we were in Vegas. Told the young lady we are celebrating our 20th Anniversary. She congratulated us and did upgrade us to the PH. When we arrived to the room, the room next to us seemed quite loud with many guests talking and shouting and having a good time. Its Vegas after all! We just un-loaded our luggage and left anyhow so not a big concern. We arrived back to the room at 10pm. Next door was still going strong and this time the music was loud and could be heard down the hall. I was about to call security at midnight but then they decided to move the party to the Casino as you can hear the guest all leave and they were loud. Unfortunately they came back to room at 5am and you can hear them come back. But they managed to go to sleep after that so we managed to squeeze in another 2 hours of sleep ourselves. While we prepared to get ready for another day in the Casino I went to throw some garbage underneath the counter of the bar. OH BOY!! The cleaning staff from the previous guests did not clean it out. It was crammed full of cases of beer cans, microwave food, empty pizza boxes and a whole bunch of other junk. I called down to front desk and was on hold as they must of been busy. I hung up and when we went down we stopped at the counter. We told the staff about the loud room beside us and the garbage still in our room. They apologized as I asked to be moved to another room. They did advised the guests beside us was checking out today and that they would be sending a cleaning crew to our room immediately. I left it at that as I didn't want to pack up our things. What disappoints me is do they not walk the hallways at all? If they did they would of noticed party central next door to us. I know it was a mistake by housekeeping and everyone makes mistakes so I can excuse the mishap of the garbage from the previous guest. I can't excuse their lack of security and to make the stay enjoyable for all guests especially on our special occasion. There was no follow-up or even a message if everything was ok and we stayed for 4 days. With this in mind they did send me a email survey the following week that I did complete and it asked me if I wanted a follow up call. I never heard back. From this experience I am reluctant to come back now even though I have been so loyal to the Signature for approximately 9 years. Friends of ours have told us about Mandalay Bay many times but we were reluctant to change till this happened. I wished they didn't upgrade us! Sorry Signature....This time it was not good. As I plan for our next visit it will not automatically be the Signature this time

Room Tip: If they do upgrade you ask them not to give you a view of the Airport
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Norm W
Manchester, UK
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Recently stayed in balcony suite on 29th floor of Tower 1 and loved our stay here. Room had amazing view of airport. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of this accommodation for the price. Very luxurious. Large bathroom with whirlpool bath, TV and his and hers sinks . Ideal accommodation for my wife and I and our teenage daughter. She slept on a sofa bed in the lounge and had her own bathroom. There was a kitchen ,with dishwasher, microwave, Fridge freezer and waste disposal unit. If you wanted to cook in your suite, it had complete set of pans and all crockery was Villeroy and Bosh. Ipod docking station in bedroom and his and hers wardrobes. The fitness centre was great, with towels on ice and complimentary head phones, water and apples . The hotel was very quiet , considering the number of people staying there. Maid service was very efficient. No signs left on doors here but a sophisticated push button, illuminated sign system. Check in was a lot quieter & quicker than other "Strip" hotels. No need to queue at all. Although the hotel is just off the strip,there was a corridor to the main MGM Grand hotel, with moving walkways , which took no time at all. The pool area was fabulous and there was a bar and a Starbucks in the lobby with outdoor seating area. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Dene7514
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Good Afternoon.

Thank you for the detailed and wonderful review. I could not have said it better myself! I am beyond pleased that you enjoyed yourself.

We can not wait to welcome you back!

Catie Darbey
Assistant Manager of Guest Relations
Wales
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here twice in the last few years. Each time we have found it to be a welcome relief from the madness of the strip and the other large hotels!!! The rooms are all suites and are really well equipped and have unfortunately spoiled us for all the holidays we've had since, as we always end up comparing the rooms to those at the Signature!!! The bed is huge and is definitely the most comfortable I have ever slept in. When we were there each time, the hotel was non smoking - don't know if that is still the case though. The pools are great, with each tower having its own pool and we enjoyed these to relax in as the main pool in the MGM can get a little crazy during the day - one year we were there over the 4th July and that was really mental for 24hours!!!
We have done the cirque du soliel shows 'O', Ka, the beatles one and be other that was really small and romantic (cant remember the name) and each of them was excellent and well worth the cost. O was my favourite. Also seen phantom of the opera which was well done but not my cup of tea.
Can recommend The Cheesecake Factory located at the far end of Ceasers Palace- good food, great prices and the do a lunch time portion which is smaller but still too much!! Lol
Great place to stay, great location. Vegas is a wonderfully crazy destination which we love!!!

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Bathurst, Canada
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The whole complex of the MGM and the Signature is beautiful. It was nice when you arrived in the Signature section because it was so much quieter (but a far walk through the hotel and from the strip). The room was lovely and large with a nice kitchenette complete with cookware and even stemware. Everything you need to make a meal, even a blender. The bathroom was gorgeous with a huge double tub and stand up shower. The pools at the MGM were lovely. Our first trip to the main pool area was very enjoyable. We relaxed and it wasn't overly crowded. We realized upon our return the next afternoon that the reason it was so quiet was because it was the morning and all the party people were still asleep or hung over. In the afternoon it was crazy in there! I had to watch my head so I wouldn't get hit by a drink while in the pool. People were smoking sitting on the side of the pool. Not relaxing at all. We left and went to the private pool of our signature tower. It was lovely!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Good Afternoon.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations. Please know that we most certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Have a wonderful day!

Catie Darbey
Assistant Manager of Guest Relations
Vancouver Island, Canada
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This review is a bit late but we stayed in this hotel to celebrate my birthday and New Year's eve in Vegas and could not be happier. We were upgraded to a penthouse suite and loved the amazing view of our room. We loved how chic and modern this hotel is, very clean and smoke free. Definitely worth coming back!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family