Message from TripAdvisor:

Signature at MGM Grand
Ranked #11 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The Signature is a great place to stay that is away from all the commotion of the casino but only 5 mins away with enclosed walk way. The hotel is very clean and there is no smokey smell while in the lobby, or rooms. Pool is less crowded but close to the MGM if you like the crowds.

Room Tip: Balcony room facing the pool is well worth every penny.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The Signature Suite is a great place to stay in Vegas. I especially like the valet service, and the quickness of bringing the luggage to the room promptly. The staff make you feel important and accommodate any needs or request with pleasure. Also I like how the location is a simple walk to the strip. I plan coming back in future Vegas trips.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Look no further! The Signature is in a prime location next to the MGM Grand and the monorail. The lazy river is definitely worth the stay, in addition to the exquisite suites: quite, large, quality furniture and decorations. Where else do the have appliances like a full sized Sub-Zero refrigerator. And, the bathrooms are spotless and gorgeous!

Room Tip: The bathrooms are large and gorgeous!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Family plained a quick turn around trip to Las Vegas for our Grand Fathers 76 birthday. We have stayed at the Signature twice before and we where looking forwarded to our stay. When we showed up lets just say that we where VERY disappointed in all three rooms. Broken hotplate, stained carpet, stained furniture, blood spots on at least one pillow, marked on walls at least 2 air fresheners in the room to mask a smoke smell. We called JetLuxury to try and fix the sheet issue, but nobody showed up. Did not feel comfortable using the hotplate for fear of being electrocution. Had to open the room door to the hallway to air out room because of the strong smell from the air fresheners.
We have email JetLuxurys COO Mr. Brosal and CEO Mr. Aylsworth as well as make a phone complaint and have not heard from anybody. I have attached pictures to show that we are not make this up. I Can not recommend MGM Signature through Jet Luxury

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
11  Thank Riley4937
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Good Afternoon.

Thank you for your recent review. I apologize however for the lack of service as well as reply from Jet Luxury. If you would please reach out to me directly I would be delighted to have someone from Jet Luxury reply to you as soon as possible to resolve all matters at hand. cdarbey@lv.mgmgrand.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Catie Darbey
Assistant Manager of Guest Relations

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Have stayed here many times and have never been disappointed. Facilities are wonderful and a real value for the money. Staff is excellent from the Valet, Bell Staff to the Front Desk. Have had several special requests and they have been very accommodating. Highly recommend this property if you want great rooms, great service and easy access to the Strip.

Nothing negative to say. We continue to enjoy staying at this property and will continue to do so.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Friends and I started planning a surprise 50th birthday party for my husband earlier this year and all communication with the Signature was fast and helpful. The room was PERFECT as we had a one bedroom balcony suite and luckily we had a view of the strip from the 30th floor and at night it was awesome. There is seriously no better place to stay in Vegas that I can see! The walk to the MGM Grand is NOT long. I think we calculated it at 6 minutes which with moving escalators you didn't even notice. We rented a cabana at the Grand Pools and it was well worth the money as with a group you would spend that much money around the pool eating and drinking anyway. The room was always spic and span when we returned from our day and always replenished with amenities. We never heard any noise from any of the other rooms. We had room service for breakfast one morning and it was delic! As well, there was always coffee and condiments in the room which is very nice to sip on when getting ready for the day. There is a little gift shop in Tower One with snacks, alcohol and wine which was very convenient. (Each Tower may have a gift shop but I am not sure). The check in and check out was so easy. I saw the line ups at the other hotels and was so thankful for the calmness and peacefulness of the Signature lobbies. I cannot thank the Signature enough (especially Catherine Darbey) for all their help in making my husband's surprise 50th trip to Vegas an amazing trip! We are already trying to figure out when we can return! And when we return, it will be back to the Signature.

Room Tip: We enjoyed Tower One as it was closest to the MGM Grand and we had friends staying there. Make sure...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MagfromNewf

Good Morning!

Thank you for such an amazing review as well as personally thanking me! I know exactly what party you are and I am just pleased that I was a part of such a memorable stay! I have passed your praise onto all parties involved and I am sure they are thankful as well.

I hope to welcome you both back again!

Catie Darbey
Assistant Manager of Guest Relations

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I visited the Signature Suites this past weekend with my fiancee and friends to celebrate my birthday. I have stayed at the Signature before and chose it again because of how nice the rooms are and how low the rates are compared to other hotels with suites. It is definitely not a "party" type hotel compared to maybe how Planet Hollywood, but that did not deter us from having a party weekend. The staff was incredibly professional and helpful and made us feel so very welcome upon arriving. The room was fantastic and clean. We had friends staying in a separate room and concierge helped us with making sure our rooms would be next to each others. I will definitely stay at the Signature Suites again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends