Message from TripAdvisor:

“Wonderfully quiet and comfortable!”

Signature at MGM Grand
Ranked #11 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is a quiet, comfortable oasis in the middle of the Las Vegas area. The staff is very accomodating and the facilities are clean and well equipped. The suite we used was clean without problems. It was well appointed with up to date appliances and fixtures. VERY HAPPY with this choice.

1  Thank RFKjr
There are newer reviews for Signature at MGM Grand

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My partner and I stayed here for 4 nights in August. The room was amazing, large bathroom with jacuzzi bath, large walk in shower and separate toilet. The kitchen area was well equipped, although we didn't do any cooking (not my idea of a holiday) the fridge was very useful. King size bed was very comfortable, and extras pillows were in the wardrobe if required. Nice sitting area, with sofa, coffee table and an armchair. Dining table and chairs by the sliding doors looking out on to the balcony. Complimentary safe in the wardrobe was very useful too. The room was cleaned to perfection every day and bottles of water were left in the fridge for us each day too. We stayed in Tower 1, which was closest in walking distance to the MGM Grand. Some people have commented on the length of time it took them to walk to the MGM, but we didn't find this a problem at all, literally took 5 mins max. Each Tower has it's own pool and it was relatively quiet at ours as most people were over at Wet Republic.

Can't recommend this hotel enough. It was right in the middle of everything, but without the madness of being in the main hotel.

Would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Jane D
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Signature at MGM is a beautiful all suite hotel. We stayed for a week and it was absolutely wonderful - will definitely stay here on future trips to Vegas. Loved the separate whirlpool tub and shower in the huge bathroom. Full kitchen, with refrigerator, stove and microwave. Ability to use pool at MGM Grand was great - the lazy river is wonderful. Close walk to MGM Grand for food options. Great location slightly off strip.

1  Thank Leslie L
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife, my 2 boys (4 and 8) and I just got back from 5 fantastic days at Signature MGM Grand. We liked it so much, that we stayed an extra day.

The Room:
Very spacious and well equipped for a family and also CLEAN. Plenty of space to keep drinks and food cold. I particularly loved the TV in the bathroom, the bed and the furniture & decor.

The Staff:
I was really happy with all the staff of tower #2, always smiling and helpful. From the guys at the valet parking to the cleaners and reception staff etc. The management must be doing a good job.

The Property:
A very spacious and modern property easy to walk around. The area felt very secure. We didn't experience any annoyances during our whole stay. The pool under the tower was well kept and serviced, never too busy. The lazy river at MGM was just a huge surprise for all of us. I believe that my kids enjoyed it more than going to Disneyland; I sure did! The little cafe in the foyer of tower #2 has some good food at reasonable price. The hotel is easy to access by car and all the major shopping malls are within 10 minutes drive.

The Verdict:
At this price I am sure we will struggle to find a comparable place to spend our next holiday. We will definitively come back.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank mjay72
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Lovely! My first tip to Vegas and we stayed at the Signature. Wonderful hotel it exceeded my expectations. My husband and I stayed in Tower 1, 17floor room 614. The amenities were exceptional. It was nice having the kitchen area especially microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom was heavenly. The weight room meet my needs and loved the fact that it was available 24 hours. Had to spend a day driving to MGM before we realized that all we had to do was walk to the opposite side of the lobby and through walk way (wonderful). We were able to walk through the other towers to reach the strip side. I am ready to return to Vegas and when I do, Signature is where I will stay and recommend to family and friends.

Room Tip: We chose Tower 1 because its closer to MGM (walk through hotel), Tower 3 is closer to reach Strip st...
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was was my second trip to the MGM Signature and again lived up to its 5* star rating. I was attending a conference at the MGM so would highly recommend the Signature Suites as they are away from the busy bright lights. There are 3 towers all slighly different decor but all lovely my preference is Tower 1 as there is a starbucks. The rooms are huge and very well appionted. The only down side was when the convention was on you sometime had to queue for 45 minutes to get into the elevator.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony as lovely to sit and look over the strip
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I've stayed at a range of hotels in Vegas (work and pleasure) from the Rio, Mirage to the MGM and I've got to say that the Signature was the best of the bunch. For this visit my girlfriend and I went for a week and we loved every minute of it..

Why?

* Rooms - They are large and have fantastic bathrooms with huge showers and Jacuzzi baths. Kitchen has a stove, toasters, microwave etc (if you need them) which can only be a plus.

* Location - There are three Signature towers and personally, we liked being slightly further away from the MGM casino floor (the closest casino floor) as they are a 5 minute walk to the furthest tower (Tower 3). Through the MGM Casino, as a location to start off from for the strip, is also perfect in my eyes and we enjoyed exploring the hotels opposite such as NewYork New York etc

* Amenities - With each tower having it's own pool and bar area, that all feel slightly different (in a good way) and with the entrance to the Signature towers from the MGM being by the MGM pool (that you can use for free as well) there's a lot of choice for where to sun bath or generally hang out having a cocktail or two. You also get free gym/fitness room access at the Signature Towers and the gyms themselves were pretty decent.

That's just a quick review of a hotel that we would definitely go back to, for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony and if staying for a week or more, they'll give you access to the...
1  Thank pglewis