Signature at MGM Grand
$132
$127
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$380
$225
MandalayBay.com
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
Mirage.com
$145
$135
Agoda.com
13,313 results
All reviewsbalcony suitemoving sidewalkswet republicnon smokingjacuzzi bathfull kitchencovered walkwaylong walkoff the striplazy riverstove topresort feethe penthousesofa bedhuge bathroomplanet hollywoodvalet service
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is our second stay at the Signature and we weren't disappointed. I was surprised to see negative comments on the staff as they were as polite and efficient as I remembered. The room (30819) was comfortable and well stocked with utensils, dishes and supplies for two. We did have a 'room freshening' mid stay which really helped. My only complaint concerning the room was that the carpet desperately needs to be cleaned. Other than that - the staff, property, pool, gym, Delights Deli (a bit pricey, but good in a pinch) and MGM Grand were great. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: We prefer Tower 3. It is a bit farther away from all the noise/craziness. It also seems to have less children at the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Good Afternoon.

Thank you for such a wonderful review, I am very pleased that you returned to stay with us again! We value our loyal guests and look forward to welcoming you back yet again in the future. Please know that I have passed your recommendation regarding the carpets onto our housekeeping department.

SIncerely,

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in July 2013 and even though it was hotter than Hades in LV, the room made it a perfect stay! The bed was so comfortable, the room very clean, never heard any "neighbors", the concierge was helpful anytime we asked for help and the bathtub was just awesome to soak our tired feet after a day of walking everywhere! The only thing we didn't like is that the pool closed pretty early, but anyone can overlook that with so much else to do! The kitchenette was great and had we known how much it had to offer, we probably would have packed some food items. Grocery stores are not close so that was not an option. We loved it so much, we are trying to get reservations so we can get married in Vegas in November....looks like they are pretty booked up so fingers are crossed we can find a room in one of the towers! It's well worth the time and money, especially if you can get some good rates!!!

Room Tip: Get a room on upper floors........awesome views!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Just came back from a four night stay in Vegas, which was a gift from a friend. He wanted to do good and booked at the Signature. A day before departure we checked the rooms out online and noticed its all non-smoking, so we called and requested a balcony room, which was a $20 fee extra per day. So far so good, on arrival we were told its a total non-smoking place and you aren't allowed to smoke on the balcony either, great. The balcony doesn't even have any furniture so what is the charge for? The room actually was nice, but nothing special. the kitchenette looks good but one! coffe cup for two? Three forks, one big two small, we didn;t understand how that should work, if you really want to eat in. The bathroom especially was cleaned probably within 5 minutes, absolutly poor quality. No matter where you want to go to bring good walking shoes, nothing is really close. So the same evening we decided to check out the MGM Grand, got great help and could switch to that place the next day, what a relief. Room not as big, but cleaning was fantastic, I would give them a 97 out of 100, not even dust on picture frames, never had that before. Front desk, concierge and other employees friendly, helpful and efficient. Complaints there? Non at all, we even had to switch rooms again after the first night there, and got the resort fee comped although we didn't even requested anything.

4  Thank kentuckygus

Good Afternoon.

Thank you for taking the time to post your Signature experience. However I am very sorry that it was a negative experience for you. If you would please be so kind as to reach out to me directly so that I am able to hopefully rectify this and welcome you back to The Signature in the future. cdarbey@lv.mgmgrand.com .

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Our room was amazing. The hotel is so clean and I love that there isn't a casino or smoking inside the hotel, but it is connected to the MGM Grand, which is a seriously wicked Casino/Hotel. We didn't see the outside world for at least 48 hours after checking in...it was awesome!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank AnderKJ
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Honestly, this hotel provided some of the BEST customer service my husband and I have ever received. We had no issues, no complaints, no problems to speak of - but the staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed. EVERYONE had a smile on their face, a pleasant greeting and farewell. Unlike some of the other hotels we encountered while in Vegas, the employees at the Signature actually seemed to enjoy their jobs. I cannot express how happy I was to be a guest there and how sad I was to leave.

The rooms were beautiful, with modern, classy touches. They were well maintained and VERY clean. The suites had all the perfect amenities when my husband and I wanted to shy away from the bright lights of Vegas. We absolutely LOVED the private pool - there is one for each tower, but also enjoyed the accessibility to the MGM Grand's more lively pools. This hotel is PERFECT for a couple looking to enjoy all the thrills Vegas has to offer, but in a more private, sophisticated setting. When my husband and I wanted to party, we used the "walk way" to venture right over to the MGM Grand.

The food was excellent - we didn't have a bad mean at the MGM OR the Signature. When my husband and I return to Vegas next year, we are absolutely staying at the Signature again.

Room Tip: Get a suite at the top floor if you can - the views are incredible!

Good Afternoon.

Thank you for your recent review regarding your wonderful experience while staying with us! It is very refreshing to hear that we met all expectations. On behalf of The Signature we certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the future.