We heard about the signature from Trip Avdvisor and checked in for a few days after leaving Wynn's 5 star view and 2 star room. Sadly this was no better. Check takes rather long and they provide some seats for you to wait and sleep. We had a one bedroom with a view of other buildings on the second level. The room size was a bit cramped but acceptable, not very clean.
The room offered a kitchen with, dish washer, small sink, micro wave, coffee maker, stove and all but no clothes washer. The rooms were not quiet at all.
Our major compliant was the location as it was a rather long walk thru zig zagging halls, Getting a taxi was rather difficult and offered long waits, you have a fully equiped kitchen, but stores were not that close.
It would be a good hotel if you have kids that do not want to swim and you do not want inside casinos, but then it would be rather boring for all. We had to leave Signature as it was Friday and they asked for 4 times the rate for just the week end.
We left this 5 star rated place for a 2 star rated hotel that could easily traded some stars with signature as it offered so much more.
If you like to walk and are healthy enough to take the heat, then this could be the hotel for you, provided your stay only lasts the 4 days after the week end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas