I know I am a bit late in writing this but we stayed at th MGM Signature for 7 nights early November 2007 travelling on a Virgin Holidays package.
We originally booked the Wynn and changed our booking after reading Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed.
This is actually three hotels in one, gorgeous gleaming gold buildings rising high in the sky - all connected but each with their own identical spacious reception area. When we checked in we were given a room on the second floor in Tower 1 - one of the main reasons for booking the Sgnature ws the balcony and what use is a balcony on a 2nd floor room! We asked to be changed and were immediatley upgraded to the 35th (penthouse floor) floor of tower two - a little too high maybe but the view was fantastic. The balconies are actually quite small and there are no seats/ table etc.
The suite was fabulous, and the bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The Ipod dock came in very handy and the bathroom was huge also with a TV which was enjoyed while in the jacuzzi!
OK so there is a bit of a walk to the main MGM but its nothing - it is 3 moving walkways and takes all of 6/8 minutes and there are TV's along the way to keep you amused. One of the main plus points is that this hotel has a proper entrance - I mean you can go from lift to reception to fresh air in less than a minute - all the others require a long walk through casino's to get outside. A good tip for all the UK travellers especially there is only a coffee machine in the rooms which no matter how much you wash to boil water for tea the coffee taste cannot be removed. We went to Walgreens and bought a $10 electric kettle - perfect, we left it in the room when we left for the next people to use if they wished.
We had room service one night and it was bought in on a table. complete with tablecloth and set out for two - lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Booking.com, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas