Signature at MGM Grand
$145
$129
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
MGMGrand.com
$229
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$110
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$129
$63
$47
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$70
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
$55
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$100
$81
Hotels.com
13,201 results
All reviewsbalcony suitemoving sidewalkswet republicnon smokingjacuzzi bathfull kitchencovered walkwaylong walkoff the striplazy riverstove topresort feethe penthousesofa bedhuge bathroomplanet hollywoodvalet service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I enjoyed staying here a lot. I wanted to give it 4.5 stars as it was almost 5 stars but as I gave the Trump 5 stars I couldn't give this the same amount as the Trump just beat it.

Room was big, clean and had high quality fittings. I liked how it was just off strip but can appreciate some might find the walk to MGM or the Strip to be a long walk.

I personally don't prefer venues that force Valet parking on you, I like to be independent and be able to go as and when I please.

As like all Vegas venues I don't endorse the resort fee, it's a stealth tax. I would prefer it including in the nightly rate.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We just loved this hotel. Everything from the check in to check out was perfect, with a very gracious staff. Only a few blocks from the strip, but it felt so quiet and relaxed there ... we came through Vegas to get to Bryce and Zion for hiking, so this was a very delightful surprise at the end of our hiking adventures. The pool is beautiful with plenty of chairs and complementary lemon water available. We had thought we would hate Las Vegas but the Signature was worth a return trip someday!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Overall, an excellent stay. We arrived early (2h00pm) and had 2 rooms reserved - right away we were given rooms next to each other.
Great that you have mini-kitchens (microwave, coffee machine, all utensils, pots and pans, plates) so our kids did eat in one dinner and 2 breakfasts (quite a lot of money to save that way - buffet breakfasts are $16.00 - so for a family of 5, it really is worth it!)
The best part of this hotel is that you have a balcony - and that the door OPENS! (hotels on the stops don't have doors/windows that open). It really is nice to enjoy a glass of wine watching the sunset. We were in tower 3; I would ask for Tower 1 on our next stay, closer to MGM and the stip. No casino, no smoking everywhere - the Signature feels like a regular hotel.
The rooms are beautiful; with a duvet for the bed. Large bathrooms with bath and separate shower. Excellent service: we ordered in - good food, fast service. We needed extra towels, no issues - it was there promptly. We even asked for an extended departure on one of the busiest weekend in Vegas and the hotel was prompt to accommodate us!
There is a Starbucks in Tower 1 - nice!
Overall, we would definitely stay there again especially if we are in Vegas with the children!

Room Tip: Tower 1 is closer to MGM, Tower 3 is quieter. You have access to the pools at MGM but each tower has a small pool and spas (the lounge chairs are nicer at the Towers then MGM). Valet for parking - easy to get your car back. Also easy to get taxis when needed.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank UnVentdeFolie
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Got into town on a Monday and one of the rooms we reserved in tower 1 was not ready at 3 p.m. due to guests from the previous night not checking out when they were supposed to, something to do with a gigantic 3 day concert that just got over. The staff at the front desk tried to accommodate us and get us adjoining rooms in another tower, but we decided to check into the one room and go see some of the MGM. When we got back the other suite was ready and boy it was worth the wait. We had a deluxe king room and a 1 bedroom suite and given they were adjoining, we were able to get our keys duplicated so we were able to shut the exterior door and walk freely between the 2 rooms. The rooms were cleaned daily and very comfortable. It was nice to have the kitchen and kitchenette so we could make a coffee, tea or snack without having to leave our room. The service and staff at the front desk were excellent and there were never long line ups like I have experienced in other hotels in Las Vegas. We took a few taxi's during our stay and whenever we would walk outside the front of tower 1, the bell boys were right there asking what they could do for us and we never waited more than a minute to get a taxi. The walk between tower 1 and the MGM was in a covered air conditioned secured walkway and had the flat walking escalators, which was a nice feature for my 73 year old father. They have a nice pool outside of tower 1 and an excellent exercise room on the main floor. I have stayed at the Flamingo and the Venetian on previous trips and my stay at the Signature by MGM Grand was the best stay yet. It was so nice to get off the elevators and not feel like you were right in the casino. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor if you want a panoramic view of the strip.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MuskokaMan
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Excellent place to stay, just love the rooms. Clean and lots of room, we had two room We stayed with friends. Great place to stay after doing Route 66, not one bad thing to say about this place we will be back

Room Tip: Excellent place to stay.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends