Message from TripAdvisor:

“Quiet Oasis a couple of blocks from the Strip”

Signature at MGM Grand
Ranked #11 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I celebrated my birthday this week in Las Vegas and my husband made reservations at the Signature at MGM Grand. We entered the property and the security at the gate directed us to the reservation area at Tower 3. I loved the way the huge gates slowly opened and I immediately sensed a secured environment. We stayed on the 38th floor which is the penthouse suites. The view was spectacular. I loved the decor, the room was exceptionally clean and watching TV as I soaked in the whirlpool tub was a delight at the end of the day. We loved the private balcony, what a way to enjoy a glass of wine, watching the city lights. The staff was very friendly and professional. The guys working the valet were on point. I have found a new home away from home in Vegas.

Room Tip: The penthouse suites in Tower 3 have the best view of the city and it was very quiet.
1  Thank Cabookworm
There are newer reviews for Signature at MGM Grand

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is a really great 100% non smoking Hotel. In my opinion, one of the best affordable properties you'll find in Vegas. Walking from all towers to the casino is indoors and air conditioned.. No issues what so ever.You can't go wrong.......

1  Thank Ilovepismo
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great place to stay. I have never stayed in nicer hotel the location was perfect for walking around but yet was not right on the strip the MGM casino was a short walk can't wait to go back. I was amazed at how friendly and helpful the staff was. The food at the De lights was great.

2  Thank Bluga16
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The Signature at MGM is DEFINITELY a place I'll be coming back to again. Yes it is slightly off the strip but still very much walking distance. The ease of access to the MGM casino as well is very nice.

The rooms themselves are VERY big, especially for a room in Vegas. The views of the strip or Vegas itself is amazing if you are on a higher floor. The value of the room vs what you are paying is amazing. Everything from the SUPER comfortable beds to the lighting to the interactive TV are great amenities.

The bathroom is pretty big too. I had one with a jacuzzi that was used quite a bit and a very large shower with room enough for 3 people (and I'm a big guy at 6'5).

The cleanliness and attention to detail of every facet in this resort is nothing short of outstanding. The staff will drop everything to make sure you are taken care of and you are happy. The customer service is unbeatable and everyone always had a smile on their face. Everyone also greeted me by name so that was something that stayed with me as well too.

Overall I can't say enough great things about the Signature. I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone traveling for business or pleasure. The one small down is that the doors slam shut but you don't hear other people's doors closing. It is VERY quiet, even super late at night. I never heard anyone or anything....and its not because the Signature was empty.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank UMPike
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was our third stay at the Signature, we have looked at alternatives but keep coming back simply because its perfect in every way. Quality of service combined with value is just not available anywhere else in VEgas. We simply would not stay anywhere else now.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SteveParnell
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We were so pleased with this resort. We will definitely return to this property in the future. One of the items that attracted us to Signature was the location and access to all of the MGM Grand amenities.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This was my second trip ro Las Vegas and by far the best!!! I'm sure The Signature had a lot to do with it : )
The first time I went to Las Vegas we stayed at the Venetian and hated it because we had had a few pr oblems with our reservations.
The second trip my cousins took care of all the reservations and I was so happy they did!
We stayed in a two bedroom suite and it was amazing. The suite was clean , had everything we would possibly need! The main bathroom was so luxurious I felt my cousins where splurging us. (Until I saw the bill, made me fall in love even more!)
The bed was so comfortable and soft. It felt like I was sleeping on a cloud.
The bad part about this trip we only enjoyed the signature for two night.
Im getting married in August and planning on staying here for my honeymoon for a whole week! Im so excited to enjoy the signature with my future husband. : )

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank yesse323
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Good Afternoon!

I am beyond pleased to hear that we have become one of your favorite Las Vegas accommodations! I would be absolutely delighted to personally welcome you and your future husband back in August for your honeymoon. Please be sure to keep my contact information on file so that you may contact me directly. cdarbey@lv.mgmgrand.com .

Have a wonderful Day!