We stayed at this hotel for two nights during the Pac-12 basketball tournament being played at MGM Arena. The hotel was very full so check in was somewhat problematic as the room was not ready at 3:00. To make up for it, reception gave us a $50 food credit which I thought was the right thing to do under the circumstances.
The room was large, and clean, with an expansive bathroom, large shower and jacuzzi bath. The bed was comfortable, and the linens were fine, and there were plenty of towels in the bathroom. There is a separate living room area, and a modern kitchenette with a full sized refrigerator.
It was a short walk to the arena, and the hotel did not have any casino, which was a plus.
On the downside, the tv's in the room were not HD, and we were trying to watch the other college tournaments. The poor quality picture was distracting so we ended up having to go to a bar to get a decent picture.
There is also no real restaurant at this hotel, There is in the MGM, but no place to relax and have a nice breakfast if that's what you are in the mood for. If you are looking for elegance, do not stay here. If you are looking for plush space at a decent rate, this is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone and Evoline ltd so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas