Message from TripAdvisor:

Signature at MGM Grand
Ranked #11 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Words cannot describe how beautiful this hotel is... We were in a Suite on the top floor, and had panoramic views of the strip and the mountains, it was spectacular! The room itself was like nothing I've ever experienced, luxury is an understatement, and we absolutely loved the fact that even though we weren't staying at a Casino, MGM grand was a short walk away... The moving walkways are great touch!!!

The staff were always fantastic, there was nothing they couldn't do for us! The bathrooms (yes there were 2 in a one-bedroom suite!) were huge and well appointed, and the spa-bath/jacuzzi tub was amazing! We loved this place, and didn't want to leave!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 5tumpy
There are newer reviews for Signature at MGM Grand

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Hotel meets my needs and the proximity to the convention center is awesome. Their Starbucks is painfully slow at times and shouldn't close so early. I wish the taxis were more available when needed rather than the always available car service which costs more.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The rooms were really nice and the oversized Jacuzzi Tub for 2 was amazing. Very friendly and attentive staff. After checking out and returning home, I realized some items were left behind. I made a phone call and the items were shipped out asap. Excellent service.The only down side was that the TV was kind of small. Aside from that an absolutely wonderful experience.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed 5 nights for a conference at MGM and upgraded to the Signature to be in a smoke free environment. While I did smell some smoke in the hallways (hard to patrol), the room was fine. Actually the room was clean and huge. Slept very well on the mattress. Breakfast at Delights was great. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Good Morning!

Thank you for your ever so kind review, we are absolutely delighted that you chose to upgrade to The Signature while here for your conference. We most certainly take pride in our facility and the fact that we are a non smoking/non casino hotel.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any questions; cdarbey@lv.mgmgrand.com and I personally look forward to welcoming you again.

Catie Darbey
Assistant Manager Guest Relations

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The room was wonderful, plenty of space, fully equipped kitchen. Room service was good. Amenities in room were plentiful. Comfortable bed and pillows. We would stay here again and would recommend the hotel to our friends and family.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Since this was our 4th time in Vegas, we decided to stay in a slightly different hotel. We were getting tired of the hotels where you have to walk through miles of slot machines and smoke just to get to the elevators, so when I heard that this was a non-gaming property, I was in.

We stayed on one of the pent-house floors and we had a strip view. Probably one of the nicest views so far as you could see the mountains and the strip at the same time. Room itself was spotless, mattress was really comfy, and the bathroom looks exactly like the pictures on the website. We especially wanted to stay at this hotel to use the kitchen facilities in the room. I am a picky eater, so this way I was able to eat breakfast and lunch in our room. The maid service even washed and put away all of our dishes for us.

We were travelling with 5 other friends of ours who stayed at other hotels - each commented how we had the nicest hotel room by far of any of theirs. The concierge service was great- literally anything you wanted they could get for you, or knew about. They arranged for us all to go to the club in the MGM one night, and also gave us the prices of about 8 different buffets we were inquiring about. They also take messages on your behalf when you are out and deliver them to you when you return. The valet was definately the most organized I have seen yet in Vegas, and by the end of the week they knew our car, and would even leave it upstairs for us if we werent going to be gone for long - we tipped them very well and it was worth it.

We are planning to go back to Vegas before the summer and I would highly reccommend staying at this hotel- just a great experience overall.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Room was nice enough but the staff were not. They were very condescending/snobby. Then I left an item in the room when I checked out but contacted them within hours. I was told there was nothing found in the room. After 10-12 long distance phone calls and 4 promises of a call back, which 3 weeks later I am still waiting for, they still have not found the item nor have they offered any compensation. I did not lose the item, I know exactly where I left it. So, I'm not sure if is common practice for the Signature's hotel staff to keep items found in rooms but in any case I will not be returning and I certainly won't recommend anyone go there. As I said, the room was nice but when the staff who are in customer service don't provide paying customers with any kind of good service then it doesn't really matter how nice the room is.

Room Tip: Don't forget anything in the room, or it will magically disappear!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank TheTravelersx2

Good Morning!

Thank you for taking the time to post your review for your recent stay at Signature. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room accommodations. However, the shortfall in service is completely unacceptable. We take pride in our customer service given that it is generally what brings our guests back. If you would please be so kind as to contact me directly I would be delighted to speak with you. My email is cdarbey@lv.mgmgrand.com . I would love to personally welcome you back to The Signature in the future and I look forward to your reply.

Catie Darbey