I stayed at the Signature at MGM Grande for 5 nights in September 2012 with 6 of my girlfriends. The reason we chose this property was because we wanted accommodations for 7 of us in one suite, which isn't easy to find if you don't want to spend a fortune. We were thrilled to get a two bedroom suite at this resort that would sleep 8 for roughly $400 night which we thought was a fantastic deal. The suite was fabulous - two bedrooms with king sized beds, two pull out couches, 3 bathrooms, a full kitchen AND a kitchenette, plus a balcony - modern furnishings and decor throughout. Everyone was thrilled, and most of us travel a fair amount so our standards are high. A real plus with this property is the fact that it's non-smoking and non-gaming, especially if you're a non-smoker, have asthma, or if you hate that awful smoke eater smell that's everywhere in Vegas.
The pools at the Signature were a bit of a disappointment, but you have full access to the facilities at MGM Grande as well so we spent a lot of time enjoying the lazy river and pools on that side of the complex. It's also a very long walk to get to the strip through the MGM Grande, and we made the mistake of buying Monorail passes on our first day, which we never used again because it simply got you to the backside of other huge resorts that you then had to find your way through the massive casinos, etc. and inevitably get lost and frustrated several times on the way. The street-side bus system (or taxi) is definitely the way to go, and if you like to walk we learned after a couple of days that going outside and down the back street would get you mid-strip quicker.
All in all, we had a great stay at Signature at MGM Grande, and would highly recommend it for larger groups on a budget who appreciate upscale accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, MGM Domestic, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Vegas.com, HotelsforEveryone and Evoline ltd so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas