Message from TripAdvisor:

Signature at MGM Grand
Ranked #13 of 267 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Singapore, Singapore
“Value for Money for luxury”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We stayed 3 nights in the hotel and it was such a comfortable, enjoyable and wonderful stay in the hotel. We had a 3 room suite and everything was clean and luxurious. With its easy connection to the MGM Grand and all the attractions along the strip, we had a blast of our holiday there. Given the price of the suite was very much similar to other establishments we stayed in LA and San Francisco, this was good value for money!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,961)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Walla Walla, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

OK...I don't write reviews....I'm not that guy...but our recent stay at Signature MGM and MGM in general was so Awesome it's needs to be noted! From the minute we arrived any sort of Issue I thought was an issue was taken care of...from the Bell desk handling all our bags to the front desk helping guide us... it was all handled. I'm used to tipping but all staff were way more appreciative than I've seen at other places. It made me feel good and respected not just another dollar. I was on a business trip for 15 straight days working in Las Vegas at the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo so naturally you'd think the Hotel life would get old...... Well it did not! I've stayed in numerous places in Las Vegas...nothing has compared to the MGM in Service and overall care! Please do yourself a favor and give them a shot your next trip to town! I know you will love it too. The Gaming was fun when I did that. The Nightlife was exciting when I did that. The Shopping was excellent when I....OK when my wife did that. Most importantly the Valet was perfect in keeping my vehicle safe and quick as I had numerous meetings. They were greeting me as Mr. Harrison the second day there! Overall an A+
JJ Harrison
PRCA Rodeo Clown and WNFR Rodeo Clown 2012

Room Tip: I stayed on the 35th floor but assure you numerous friends stayed all over the different places and...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank JJHarrison
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This hotel is 'just off' the Strip … but it's connected to the MGM casino … you're on the street in a flash

NO COMPLAINTS … first class amenities … but then again I only used the room NOT the pool or gym!

Room is spacious with a kitchenette … you could make your own meals but you're in Vegas … you could buy some things for the kids and save some money. Otherwise … enjoy your stay …

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Chorley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We stayed in the Signature MGM in Nov 12 & Nov 07. Both times we have found the room facilities excellent, and the staff very helpful. It is a bit of a walk to the strip, but no real problem.

They are still charging the resort fee, but you no longer get the paper and water delivered to the room , tea andcoffee available each day.

Overall a good experience, but perhaps the furniture is starting to get a little worn.

Room Tip: Both times we have asked and received a high room facing the strip. We like Tower 2
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Somewheresville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I stayed for 4 nights and the staff at the front desk were so friendly and helpful. They upgraded our room and it was so spacious and the bathroom was jaw dropping. The only complaint is their pool. We stayed in tower 3 and the tiles are very slippery around the pool when wet and I fell. They need to mop them or use a different tile on the ground.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank piepie123
SignatureManagement, Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
We would like to take this opportunity to first thank you for choosing to stay at The Signature at MGM Grand and also for providing your valued feedback. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience with us and found our staff friendly and helpful. Our Jacuzzi brand whirlpool tubs in our suites are truly pampering. Our guests love the oversized marble granite bathrooms featuring dual-sink and flat-screen television. We will certainly address the tiles at the pool as you mentioned. Once again, thank you for choosing The Signature at MGM Grand and we hope to see you during your next visit to Las Vegas.

Yours in Service,
Audrey Askins
Concierge Manager
Liverpool , England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

stayed for 7 nights in a one bedroom suite. The hotel is a the start of the north end of the strip . Its about a 7 min walk to the MGM grand and there are moving walkways. Room was huge with plenty of storage and cooking facilities. There are 3 tvs one one in the lounge one in the bedroom and one in the bathroom. The bathroom is very big and has a shower 2 sinks and a whirl tub .

All the staff are friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Parking is by vallet and they are very quick to get your car for you.

A daily resort fee of $25 is added to your bill but this is commen for vegas. The price we paid was around £650 for 2 people staying 7 nights which we thought was great value .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I'll keep this short and simple! I loved my visit. I can't wait to return. The entire facility was beautiful. The staff was incredible. I have nothing at all negative to say. Good price and well worth every cent! I stayed in a 1-bedroom balcony, I loved it!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family