I stayed here for a conference at the MGM. If you're attending a conference here, definitely look into staying here.
We stayed in Tower 3, which was about a 10 minute walk to the convention center, From Tower 1, it's about a 7 minute walk. There are moving escalators at the last part. I know it's not that big of a difference, but you might appreciate it after a long day of standing around.
The rooms were huge + well appointed, all come with a kitchenette with sink and electric stove and empty refrigerator. There is also a toaster + coffee maker. (also a starbucks in tower 1!) The rooms + bed sheets were clean. The bed was pretty comfy as well. The only thing is that for the sofa bed, you might want to ask for more sheets + a comforter instead of their blankets, the blankets they provided were a little stained and scratchy.
The hotel is completely non-smoking + non gambling, it's about a 12 minute walk to the MGM casino.
The delish cafe in Tower 2 had some delicious sandwiches,pricey (~$12) for normal life, but average for las vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, MGM Domestic, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone and Vegas.com so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas