My husband and I were here at the beginning of October in Tower 2. The room was great! Modern, clean and with a kitchenette and no balcony. (I don't like a balcony in LV, we would never use it because of the ambient noise and heat.) We had a lovely view of the pool and the monorail. The staff were friendly and courteous. Housekeeping was efficient and they have doorbells to the room that are silenced if you've pressed the privacy button at your door.
There's a deli just off the lobby of Tower 2 and a Starbucks just off the lobby of Tower 1 (on your way the MGM Grand). The valet parking was efficient. We were able to get our car within a couple of minutes whenever we wanted it. Although, a small self-parking area for just a quick trip back to your hotel room would have been nice. They did have a couple of spaces for ten minute parking, but they were usually occupied with the cars the valets were shuttling. If we wanted self parking, the MGM Grand was the closest.
You could walk out through the security gates for Signature onto Harmon Ave. The Strip was a couple of blocks to the left, about a 20 minute walk to the hotel entrances like the Aria or Bellagio, and there was a small mall with a pharmacy/convenience store and restaurants a couple of blocks to the right.
The TV billing information had a glitch which I assume they're working on since the staff were aware of the issue. The same glitch was in the copy of our statement received via e-mail. However, since our final bill was correct at the hotel, this was just an annoyance, not a real issue.
The only real down side to our stay here was the long walks to everything (and I'm a walker, believe me, there was a lot of walking unless you stayed right within the Signature and valet parked your car every time). They do have moving sidewalks over to the MGM (three of them), but if you've left your car in the self-park at MGM for whatever reason, it's about a 10 minute walk on the bridge/walkway to the MGM and then it's another 15-20 minute walk to get to the self park through the casino and MGM lobby. (The bridge/walkway from the Signature comes into the MGM at the top of the U shape of the hotel, you have to walk all the way around the U to get to the top right of the U for the MGM lobby and entrance to the self-park. We never did find a shorter route. So basically, to get from the bridge/walkway out of the Signature you are walking from Koval Ln to Las Vegas Blvd and back through the casino within the MGM Grand to get to the self park.) On the plus side, the MGM lobby has free access computers with printers so you can print off your boarding pass on the last day of your stay.
Overall, in spite of the sore feet, we had a great stay at this hotel, and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Jetsetter, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas