We stayed at the Signature for 4 nights as we got a pretty good deal for this 5 star hotel on the strip. I always enjoy staying somewhere different and the high end treatment is a personal treat.
I had requested on Expedia (room and flight included) that it was our first time here and could we please get a nice floor. Signature did not disappoint! We checked in and we were floored that we scored a Penthouse in Tower 1! Floor 35! There are about 38-40 floors in this building.
I have seen from other reviews that most people had balconies - we did not but we did not even notice. We had a nice kitchenette, fully stocked which does not happen with a kitchen all too often - normally you have to call down for this or that. Coffee maker, toaster, blender, stove burner, all included. I have never seen a blender in a hotel room, ever.
We blew a light bulb when we walked into our room turning on a lamp and someone was around very quickly to replace that after our call and set up our safe which had been shut prior to our arrival and unusable until security came to fix it. Oh, and housekeeping came for extra coffee - very needed. Everyone was cheery with a smile on their faces - all the staff seemed to be aware that service meant a LOT to this hotel.
We had a King bed (sooo comfy!) and a pull out cot/couch - there is a centre divider there so you are not having to look at the person sleeping on the other side of the room, thankfully. The room is not huge, but comfortable.
The TV was awesome, then the bathroom had another smaller flat screen TV.
The huge jetted tub was the nicest and best I have ever been in. If you are a bath person like me, there is nothing like getting in from partying at 530am and being able to take a nice long soak. (use caution! Ha! It is DEEP!)
The property was clean and they had a lot of things going on, gift shop, Starbucks, The Lounge where you could have a drink...
Tower 1 is closest to the MGM and I had seen a lot of people complaining via reviews about the walk to the casino but it really is not that bad. They even have 3 motorized walkways that help you get to where you want to go faster. And then out the MGM doors you go and you are on the Strip!
I loved that Signature was non-smoking and non- gaming. Very safe and very quiet. Classy.
I would stay here again even despite the resort fees of $28 a day. (includes wireless that works very well)
We did not make it down to the pool but it was hopping on the hotter days we were there... next time.
The only downside was after check out - a grand place like this did not have anyone holding the door and no taxis were waiting outside - one was called for us. A small thing but a nice exit with a personal touch woud have meant a lot.
Once I got home I missed the Signtaure bed - I thought I had an amazing mattress but now I know there are better ones out there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Despegar.com, Vegas.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas