Signature at MGM Grand
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$112
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$135
MandalayBay.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$220
$123
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
$150
$129
Aria.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

$156
$127
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$195
$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$25
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $38/night.

13,424 results
All reviewsbalcony suitemoving sidewalkslazy riverwet republicnon smokingjacuzzi bathfull kitchencovered walkwaylong walkoff the stripstove topresort feethe penthousesofa bedhuge bathroomvalet serviceplanet hollywood
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed at the MGM Signature for 4 nights and had the most memorable stay.

The room was spacious, extremely clean and very very comfortable. Good linens, and fully functional kitchenette.

We chose this hotel primarily because it is a non smoking hotel and is a little quieter as it is not on the strip. The walk to the strip is 10 mins and this wasn't an inconvenience in any way. If you are not a fan of walking then maybe this may not appeal to you.

The staff are great and very helpful, business Centre is open 24 hours in case you need to check in or use any other facilities.

The in room dining experience was great; there is a variety of things to order and you have your food in less than 30mins.

Pool is nice and clean and there are always beds available.

Great place, great stay would definitely recommend and come back to the MGM signature.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was traveling to Las Vegas with some of my friends but I refused to stay at the Flamingo with them, I wanted something a little less crazy. I also wanted the space, so I choose the one bedroom suite. I was in heaven. I was on the 23rd floor, corner room, perfect. I loved having coffee and bagels in the morning without going downstairs. I don't understand some of the criticisms regarding the property starting to look warn and rudeness of employees, I didn't experience any of that! If you are looking for a peaceful elegant place this is it! When I wanted the noise I could go over to the MGM for that, which by the way, was not that long of a walk. What a culture shock I had after spending three days at the Signature and then going to the Flamingo. So happy with my decision. I was in tower three so I had such a great view of the strip. Can't wait to go back:)

Room Tip: Request a higher floor, tower one if you want to be closer to the MGM, tower three if you want a better strip view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The hotel is great and we thought perfect for a mini vacation to Vegas with our 2 kids. We went to the lazy river pool at the MGM and the music was beyond loud but the worse thing was the type of music. Lots of the worse swearing I would ever want to hear!!! The resort does have an "over 21" pool for that sort of entertainment. We actually sent a letter after we left and didn't get a response at all. It's too bad because the rooms are great for a small family. We won't return! Beware families!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lagunaniguel-mom
SignatureManagement, Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

We are very pleased that you thought our Hotel was perfect for your mini vacation. At the same time we sincerely apologize for activity that made your family uncomfortable and we certainly do not condone the profanity you experienced. Our pools at the Signature are on the serene side and we have the adult pool in Tower 1 as you mentioned. Please feel free to contact me personally to discuss the details of your experience at aaskins@lv.mgmgrand.com . Once again, thank you for choosing The Signature at MGM Grand and we hope to see you during your next visit to Las Vegas.

Yours in service
Audrey Askins
Manager

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My wife and I have just returned from a holiday in Las Vegas and I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel, it is a a great place to stay!!

The standard room is just fantastic, they are big with a great bathroom and kept really clean by the hotel. If anything goes wrong it is fixed within miutes (our TV remote needed new batteries and it was done immediatly).

Booking in was quick and efficient (but I did not book in during the weekend rush!) so I have no complaints.

The pool area was nice and quiet and not the madness you see at others - so if the want a quiet relax then this is the place to go! If of course you want the madness then as a Signature guest you canuse the MGM pool which is very busy and not so relaxing but more fun!!

This is my second stay and I will use this again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have stayed at the MGM Grand for a few years and it was always excellent. We decided to try the Signature and found it even better. The rooms are amazing, full kitchen, dining table, couch in the room, a huge bed and a large bathroom with a TV, spa bath and a large shower. We had a balcony room overlooking the some of Las Vegas strip which was just fantastic. Great pool areas, with the bonus of using the MGM Grand pools, which is one of the best in Las Vegas. We went in 2005 and shared the Directors Pool with Beyonce and JZ and their huge entourage, photos to prove it...! We are back at the Signature October 2012 and cannot wait!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple