I came here for my first bachelor party and stayed in Tower 1. The walk to MGM wasn’t super long, but it was long enough to definitely not want to do it too often.
The rooms still felt new and modern. We got a two bedroom suite, which was actually two separate rooms with a common door leading into the hallway and a small foyer with separate doors for each room. I would have preferred having two rooms with a traditional hotel connecting door, but in the end I guess it wasn’t a big deal.
We did have an issue with the TV not working in the master suite, but they fixed it promptly. I also appreciated being able to check into the hotel in baggage claim at the airport. That was pretty cool.
The bathroom in the larger of the two bedrooms was super nice, and the balcony in the master living room was cool too. Having the full kitchen in the master was a huge plus for stocking up on drinks, snacks, etc. so we could spend our money on clubs instead of food.
I would definitely stay here again. My only regret is that the pools were closed when we were here. Next time I’d rather come when the pools are open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Vegas.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas