This was our second stay at the Signature - this time for 5 nights. We initially received one of the few rooms without a balcony but the front desk was able to change this for us without any difficulty to a room on floor 20 with a balcony and strip view (Tower 1).
The junior suites are excellent - spacious, well-equipped kitchen, quality TV, TV in the bathroom, jacuzzi tub for two people, large shower etc etc. (N.B. on our first visit we got a disabled room with no jacuzzi and an oversized shower - worth checking this doesn't happen to you unless you need it!)
The walk to the Strip isn't too far via walkways, although it requires a jacket as they freeze the air inside to sub-zero temperatures! On site Starbucks is good, Tower 2's 'Delights' cafe is average. Towers 2 and 3 have larger pools than Tower 1 but they are crowded and the poolside population was somewhat rowdy. Tower 1 pool was quieter at least.
We self-parked at the MGM Grand for a few nights to avoid the need to continuously tip the valet - for us, it was worth the 10 minute walk. We also used the gym and it was well-equipped, with free water and free apples.
We like the Signature and will be back next time we visit Vegas. It is a great option for avoiding the hustle and bustle of the Strip and getting away from the polluted casinos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Vegas.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas