“Great deal, good experience”

Hooters Casino Hotel
Ranked #128 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Great deal, good experience”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I travelled here in October as a spur of the moment trip and the main reason I picked Hooter's is because the pool is open 24/7. I am a real lounge by the pool type of girl and was content with the pool. Although you had to play musical chairs as the sun moved through out the day, the pool was very clean and well kept. The only bad things were the pool with the fountain was not heated at all making it unswimmable and there were no servers serving drinks the pool area.

The Hooter's restaurant was rather disappointing. One night it smelled disgustingly like vomit and many of the tables took hours to be cleaned off. There also seemed to be long waits to get into the restaurant even when you could see empty tables. The food was so-so.

The rooms were very clean and the housekeeping service was very quick and efficient. The downside was that the AC was VERY loud in our first room, but the maintenance guy Paul fixed our problem right away and went out of his way to find us a room with a quieter AC, we were very pleased with him helping us as much as he did. The hallways are very old fashioned and could definitely use a facelift, but for the price I paid I wasn't expecting Caesar's Palace.

It is a very short walk to the strip from Hooter's and overall I had a pleasant experience. I will be returning to this hotel again given I find I similar deal. Perfect place for pool-lovers.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Hooters L, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review Hooters Casino Hotel and we are very glad you found the majority of your stay to your liking. Our pools are open 24/7 all year however we do only heat one of the pools. The Pool Bar is open March thru October and we also have a DJ on Saturday and Sunday during that time. Our apologies for the issues you encountered in our restaurant and your comments will be forwarded to our Food and Beverage Management Team. Thank you for the great comments about Paul and we will certainly recognize him for his outstanding service. We hope to see you again soon! Thank you

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (576)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Sparta, Michigan
Reviewed January 6, 2014

No directional signs in parking garage. Not clear where you check in for the hotel. Walls and carpet worn out. Room was nasty. Stains all over all lampshades... How do lampshades gets water/liquid stains all over them? Cracks in walls. Gap under connecting room doors about 1.5 inches, allowing to hear every word of the moaning woman next door... He did a good job or so I'm lead to believe. No desk chair. Bed was beat to hell, shaped like a potato chip. Good news, there was enough toilet paper left on the roll for me to get through the night. The stench of sewer outside left me eager to mow down some of their wings.

Do yourself a favor and pay the extra $15-$25 bucks and get a decent room.

Room Tip: Don't accept room 249!!!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Hooters Casino Hotel is sorry we were not able to better serve you during your recent visit and to hear that you were disappointed with our facilities. We are planning an extensive renovation starting in 2014 of the entire property, including the rooms. I hope that in the future we are able to meet and exceed your expectations. We have contacted this guest to discuss their stay with us. Thank you

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Hemet, California
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We booked 3 nights. The first night the room was ok, the bed was very comfortable. BUT, the air conditioner barely put out any air and was horribly noisy and the sink wouldn't drain. Didn't sleep well at all. The next morning we waited a couple of hours for a guy to look at the AC. When he didn't show, we were moved to a different room. Again the room looked nice, bed was very comfortable, then we started to unpack and noticed shelves were missing in the cabinet and only had 3 hangers. The AC worked a little better, but cycled on and off and sounded like someone mowing the lawn in our 16th floor room. We were told by the manager that they would credit 3 nights of the resort fee and would bring shelves. A couple of hours later we were told they didn't have extra shelves, they brought us some wire hangers.
Upon checkout, we were told that they credited 1 resort fee. After a discussion with the manager, we were told that out credit card will be credited with 3 nights resort fee and we were only charged $29.00 for our last night due to being left with only dirty coffee cups and no coffee or water.
We are still waiting to see the credit on our credit card.
The restaurant however had great breakfasts and burgers.
We will return for the food, but will never stay in the hotel again.

• Stayed January 2014
We are very sorry to hear about your experiences during your recent stay at Hooters Casino Hotel. We are most upset to learn that the issues that were brought to our attention were not handled properly by our staff. We have contacted this guest to resolve the reported issues and the credit they were promised. Thank you
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Plus side - the room was clean.Just stayed for a night. The hotel and the rooms are 'very old'. The toilet and the faucets made weird noises every time we used them.I have stayed in much better 3-star hotels so the 3-star rating is overrated as per me.

Room Tip: A 3-star rating for this hotel seems to be overly rated to me.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Hooters L, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your recent visit. I strongly encourage guests who encounter any issues with their room to reach out to management so we can correct the problems. The team is here to assist all our guests and to ensure everyone enjoys their stay, however if issues are never brought to our attention we are not able to correct them. The good news is that we have a major renovation planned in 2014 and we will be updating the entire property, including all the guest rooms.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Our too had long black hair in sink and pubic hair in tub upon checkin. Also carpet had pieces of debris all over. Obviously not vacuumed. Bed had clean sheets but blanket was covered in long dark hair. When I complained to housekeeping they came and rectified situation but this hotel still needs major update. Linens poor quality and sham is ripped. No chair anywhere in room as advertised. Everything is worn- carpet, tile, flooring. What a dump at any price.

• Stayed January 2014
Team H, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
We are very sorry to hear about your experiences during your recent stay at Hooters Casino Hotel. We are most upset about the cleanliness of your room and what you experienced in the bed. IWe are disappointed that you left our establishment with a negative impression of our services and facilities. I have sent an email to this guest in order to obtain further information regarding these problems, however this is not indicative of our normal level of service. We do have extensive plans in 2014 to renovate the entire property, including all the guest rooms. Thank you
Kitzbühel, Österreich
Reviewed December 31, 2013

we stayed there last year for two night to show a friend of austria LAS VEGAS it was a good value so we booked when we arrived our room was already ready for us but our friends wasn't but that was fine we waited and then we went the first night to the Hofbraeu haus for an leberkaese. it was great when we got back to the hotel his room was ready and we stayed at the casino and played. breakfast in the morning was ok in one of the restaurants.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Hooters L, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel so much. We do our best to ensure that every guest enjoys their time with us just as much as you did. Thank you
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I was ready to give this hotel a pretty good rating until I checked out! The room was fine - clean and the beds are comfy. The A/C unit is louder than anything I've ever heard before, but it was fine. The value was good so I was going to give a good review. But we booked online with a "free breakfast included" rate. When we checked into the hotel, the clerk told us that they were out of breakfast vouchers but that it was just a $15 food & beverage credit. She instructed us to charge our meal to our room number and then they would deduct the $15 from our bill when we check out. Fine! Seemed easy enough! We ended up having dinner at the Hooters restaurant that night and charging the bill to our room number as instructed. When I went to check out the next morning, I was told that our meal voucher couldn't be used for dinner. I explained that that was not the way it was explained and ended up having a stupid argument with the manager. She told me that "she can't comp dinner because it's more expensive." What is that? It's $15 for food and beverage. It's not more expensive. It's the SAME THING!! I was furious! I felt like I was being scammed!! A real life bait & switch! I asked the manager what she was gonna do for me at which point she deducted the resort fee, which, including the adjusted tax, came out to be $14.50. I couldn't get over how ridiculous the whole thing was. I still don't understand the logic behind her side of the argument AT ALL!! My husband and I became Reward Card members there as this was our first time to stay at Hooters. But I don't think we'll be back. That whole situation at check-out ruined my whole experience. My kids and I loved the food at the restaurant and love the Saloon with their live entertainment and really enjoyed ourselves, but if that's the way this place does business, I'm not interested in going back.

Room Tip: Make sure you get any "offers" from the staff in writing! Otherwise, you may end up gettin...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
We are so sorry to hear about your experience during your recent stay with us at Hooters Casino Hotel. We are most upset about your encounter with one of our manager's and the poor customer service you received from that staff member. We are very disappointed that you left our establishment with a negative impression of our services and staff. I have sent an email to this guest in order to obtain further information regarding this issue, however this is not indicative of our normal level of service. Thank you