“I was pleasantly surprised!”

Hooters Casino Hotel
Ranked #129 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Salt Lake City, Utah
“I was pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

On my most recent trip to Vegas I decided to stay at Hooter's because the price was the cheapest we could find. I was a little wary but was really pleasantly surprised once we arrived! I loved that the casino was small so I wasn't walking 500 miles just to get outside. The room was great; very clean, very comfortable bed, and we had an awesome view of the Strip. Out of all the many times I've been to Vegas this was probably the best view I've ever had! The pool area is awesome and very well maintained. We stayed in the ocean view tower and were able to park right next to the pool/bungalows so we could get to our room quickly. They also have very reasonably priced, 24 hour room service which was amazing.

My only problem was our air conditioner was incredibly loud the first night and didn't seem to be working at all, but we called the front desk and they sent someone right up to fix it.

I would definitely stay here again, it was a great little hotel with an awesome price.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms have the better view!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Team H, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
We are happy to learn that you enjoyed Hooters Casino Hotel and the awesome view of the Famous Las Vegas Strip from your room. Hooters is a great value located next to the Tropicana Hotel and across the street from the MGM. Thank you again for sharing your nice comments, as our guests' satisfaction is our number one priority. If we can assist you with anything, please contact us at GuestRelations@Hooterslv.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (574)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We like this place. Dealers are friendly, cocktail service is good, low limits and some 9/6 video poker machines hidden on the slot floor. Casino is small but has lots of great machines and tables. All wood and looks just like a Hooters restaurant. Has great chicken wing deals after midnight. Good times!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Team H, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
The positive review is greatly appreciated, thank you for taking the time to let us know. Since your last stay with us in 2012, we have made lots of great changes to our casino floor and have added many new and exciting slot machines. I will also pass along your kind words about our friendly dealers to our Casino Staff. Thank you again, and hope to see you again soon!
Apple Valley, California
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stopped at Hooter's Hotel & Casino Just to see. Well I was in for a big surprise. I only wanted to stay for a few minutes, but ended staying for the night. First as a new member I got free play to experience their slot machines. They had every machine the big casinos had. After having fun for a while my wife and I went into the restaurant... The RED ONION. The food was so good, I had Italian Meat balls and spaghetti, Garlic bread. Three large meat balls and a big bowl on spaghetti. More than I could eat and I'm a 245 lb man. My wife had the Chicken Parmagina with Pasta and red tomato sauce. Thick piece of meat at least 7" long and 3-4" wide and 3/4" thick. She never finished it. Total price with tip was $27.00 for the both of us. Cheaper than any buffet around. After eating we played some more. I left there full and I won ove$100.00 on pennys. Now that's what I call the Las Vegas experience. I'll be sure to visit Hooter's everytime I get to Las Vegas. I was told they even send out specials ie: free rooms, play money and discount food tickets to their casino players. Free rewards and I'll be there. It's a good stop and not what you might think with the name. The Girls there dress nicely for families to go, no reveling clotheswhat so ever. Go and have fun. kenny

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kenneth C
Team H, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for the great review of Hooters Casino Hotel and the Mad Onion. We are glad you enjoyed all our new and fun slot machines and all the benefits of our Rewards Club. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our great food in the Mad Onion, I have shared your nice comments with our Food and Beverage Team. Beginning in June we will be replacing all the carpet in the casino area and we have plans for many exciting improvements to the entire property over the next 12 months. Hope to see you again soon! Thank you
Sudbury, Canada
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Recently got back from staying 5 nights at Hooters in Las Vegas. We booked our trip late and Hooters was the best price. Overall we were pleased with our stay. The rooms are nothing special, just has the basics but if you're going to Las Vegas you probably wont be spending much time in your room anyway. It was too cold for us to use the pool when we were there but our room had a direct view of it and it looked to be pretty nice. This hotel-casino is very small in comparison to any of them on the strip and to be honest we probably wouldn't stay here again just because we would rather stay on the strip. Other than our room the hotel was probably a 2 or 2 1/2 star, it needs some renovations and new flooring. The hooters restaurant is a good place for breakfast and reasonably priced. Anyone staying here should keep in mind just 5 mins walk down the street (from the hotel entrance go right down Tropicana) there is a place called liquorworld, go there instead of buying your alcohol on the strip. Also, when I was at hooters I was expecting these $1 beers everyone was talking about on here but all beer was $4 there. In the end if you are on a budget this place will do just fine, its no frills but like I said how much time will you really be spending in your room anyways?

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jillian C
Team H, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
We are glad you appreciated the value offered at Hooters Casino Hotel. You mentioned the need for new flooring and we are happy to share that starting the beginning of June we will be installing new carpet throughout the casino and 1st floor public space, which will also replace the current wood flooring in the casino. We do have a great pool area, with lots of fun events on summer weekends, along with a DJ on Saturday and Sunday. Our $4 any brand beer is the best deal on the Las Vegas Strip. Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!
Kaktovik, Alaska
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Spent a week in this facility and it is well worn. Badly in need of a major restoration. I received a very good rate through Expedia, so the price was right. Seemed to have a lot of amenities, large pool, hot tub, and restaurants.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank broome2408
Team H, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. Hooters is a great value, with a great location, awesome pool with DJ's on the weekends and of course the Best wings! We have extensive plans to renovate the property in the near future; we hope you decide to stay with us again soon! Thank you

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Antioch, California
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night it was great.Had fun with my mom here. The pool area was so big and nice.We loved this place the food and service was great. And the Hooter girls were so nice to pose for pictures with my mom for her birthday. Best coffee maker ever !!! Thank you Hooters for making my moms birthday stay so great !!

• Stayed April 2013
Team H, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you very much for the great review of your stay at Hooters Casino Hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our great customer service and our beautiful Hooters girls. Tell you mom Happy Belated Birthday and we hope to see you again soon! Thank you.
Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We stayed here for our first night in Vegas because it was closer to the airport than a lot of the hotels on the strip and it was really cheap (only $25 plus resort fees). Honestly, I was a little skeptical about staying here because it was Hooter's and I've never really had a high regard for Hooter's, but I was pleasantly surprised! The room was nice and clean and we had a decent pool view. The pool looked awesome and I was a little sad that I didn't get a chance to take advantage of it, but my roommate, who got there earlier in the day got to enjoy it and he said it was great! It was also really nice that they provided water bottles and a keurig with coffee for the morning. I definitely appreciated that perk, because I did not get that in any other hotel. The location was much better than expected too, and honestly I would have been happy staying here the whole time, but we had other reservations at Harrah's. It's a little off the stip, but the strip is easily accessible. Overall, great stay and I will definitely consider staying here on my next trip to Vegas!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Team H, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you very much for your great review of Hooters. Glad to hear you enjoyed our great pool area, which is open 24/7! During the spring and summer months we host lots of fun events at our pool, along with DJ's on the weekends. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon! If we can assist you with anything please contact us at GuestRelations@Hooterslv.com.