“FUN FUN”

Hooters Casino Hotel
Ranked #123 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We arrived at Hooters and were greeted by nice friendly clerks, helped us get our free slot play and made suggestions on thing to do while we were there..

the rooms were bright and clean, beds were very very comfy

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lcarosel
There are newer reviews for Hooters Casino Hotel

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed here for a long weekend trip to go to the NASCAR race. Good location just off the strip, easy walk to most of the other casinos.

Obviously an older hotel/casino that they remodeled to a Hooters atmosphere. Rooms were clean with no smokey smell, big difference from the casino floor. No frills, felt like a step back in time; small soaps, tube TV, small/thin towels.

Wouldn't bring my wife here for a trip but it was great for a bunch of guys going to the race. Based on all the NASCAR wear I saw on everyone in the hotel we weren't alone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I've stayed at Hooters before. The first times were ok. Nothing really to complain about, nothing to brag about either. This time around I'm noticing a slow slide.
Booked for four nights to attend a conference being held across the street at the MGM convention center. I booked it thru Hotels.com for about $33/night average which is comperable to someplace like the Super 8 on Koval. I wasn't expecting MGM quality. Heck, I've stayed at the Gold Spike off Freemont street back in the day. Certainly not a hotel snob at this price.
First off is the $9.95/day "resort" fee that isn't disclosed on Hotels.com or anywhere else. This covers the use of the pool/ gym and wired internet. This should be disclosed up front. after all, it's their standard charge. I get to my room and noticed the broken glass on the mirrored door for the closet. The room looks serviceable as long as you don't take more than a glancing look. If you do you notice the cracked tile in the bathroom. The toilet seat that has this strange reddish/orange stain worn into it. What appears to be cigarette burn holes in the carpet. A lamp that is so loose at the base it leans toward the bed. The drain plug in the bathroom tub appears to be from a different tub and just kinda sits in there. The chair that I'm currently sitting in is missing one of the braces at the legs so it acts as an almost rocking chair. I anticipate that it will break at the point where the legs meet the seat soon from the constant flexing. The TV decides to go to a red screen akin to a blue screen of death at random odd times leaving you with only the sound. The repair guy they sent up gave me the advice that I had already figured out. "Hit it on the side and it will go away...for a while." The one thing that I need to use from their "resort fee" is the internet. It's wired internet. I had to climb under the desk and fish out the cable from behind the TV. Plug it in and off you go. Except that you notice that it barely works. You have to keep trying pages until you finally get the Hooters login page. In a few hours when it doesn't work again you have to try to find a way to force that page again and relog in again. Even when you're logged in the speed is so stupendously horrible it can't load an entire facebook page. Change browsers, restart your computer, do whatever, it's a no go. Pick up your computer, go to the window and turn on your wifi. Select the free wifi from the Tropicana a block away to get better internet access.
In the end, it's a $33 hotel room. The people here have been nice. But it just feels like whoever owns the property isn't investing anything in maintaining these rooms. Maybe they will in the future but having stayed a few times I notice from the point you get off the elevator things look like they need a little more care. Each time I've been here it's been in the ocean tower. Maybe these are the rooms for hotels.com and others are nicer. These are just kinda pedestrian and I guess I expect a little more.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank myscreennameisthis
Reviewed March 13, 2013

A group of us stayed here and the casino and pool are are great, but the rooms...don't expect nice. They need to be updated and the beds are really uncomfortable. The pool area is great during the day, but at night it never quits. Trust me, we are young and went out plenty and usually don't mind loud music, but we had been out in Vegas for 3 days before we moved to Hooter's and it was rough to have the pool blaring music so loud on a Sunday night so late. The food wasn't that good at the restaurant and my sister found hair in her salad. My advice: if you don't care about staying at a nice place and are looking to save $, this is just fine. We were ok with it because we are not in the room that much anyway.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed at Hooters Casino Hotel when we missed our flight out of Las Vegas one night. We only needed a room for a few hours and we had friends staying on the strip. We had been to Hooters many times while in Vegas for food or to gamble. We did not stay there because we thought it was going to be a 5-star place, we stayed because we were familiar with the location. I paid around $50 and it wasn't worth that. The whole place needs a renovation and an owner who cares about their product. Also our door jam had no plate in it so our door latched into an open space (Bungalow room 161). Basically anyone who walked by could probably push their way into the room. We barricaded the door with a chair and table. The bathroom was unclean with dirty kleenex on the floor. The bed was very comfortable and probably the newest thing in the room. We plan to never stay there again.

Room Tip: Bungalows have entry from both hallway and outside in not a great neighborhood, I would recommend th...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CoachLen13
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I paid a total (with resort fees) $49 for 2 nights through booking.com (Feb 28th- Mar 2). It is a 3 minute walk to the strip, had a couple of double beds, a tv, shower and was clean. Check in was easy, as was check out. It's dated and a great place for those going to LV to party. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Team H, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you for sharing your Great comments about your stay at Hooters Casino Hotel. We look forward to your next stay at our Hotel and if you have any questions please contact us at GuestRelations@Hooterslv.com

Reviewed March 7, 2013

"It is what it is" an old sales expression holds true here! haha You're paying $20 a night.. what do you expect?

Well what I got was actually a pretty decent hotel. My Double bed (really a 1.5 bed) was comfier than my king at the Posher Planet Hollywood where I stayed the first 2 nights. Room was clean, Beautiful Airport view lol

Casino - loved it! Had my most fun here actually with $20, playing $3 blackjack and drinking free beers. How can you go wrong?

Food - don't know.. i didn't order breakfast when my friends did haha

Pool - its cute, and hottub great too

Location - end-ish of strip but still very walkable anywhere you need to go!

Overall - a great budget hotel in an awesome location in Vegas. Save your money by staying here and blow it on the overpriced food, shows, girls, etc in Sin City ;)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review. We are committed to guest satisfaction and ensuring our guests have a Hooterific time! We are are happy to hear your stay was good and that you had fun in our Casino. We hope to see you soon! If you have any questions please contact us at GuestRelations@Hooterslv.com