“Hooter's-Gotta love it. Great Value”

Hooters Casino Hotel
Ranked #131 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Kanab, Utah
“Hooter's-Gotta love it. Great Value”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This place is a great bargain especially at certain times of year. The beds are comfy and clean. Not perfect but the price is right. The location is convenient and in and out is easy. Great to access Koval lane (behind the strip) if you have a car. And the Front desk clerk Antonio was friendly and fun even at my ridiculously late check in at 4am! I've stayed here a dozen times probably. Recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a Bungalow and you can park right beside your room. Try that at a mega resort!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hooters L, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for reviewing us! We are pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay, and the service. Antonio will surely be recognized for his efforts in assisting you. We hope that you'll join us again soon! We look forward to your return!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (563)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
LA
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I wasn't expecting anything exceptional when I booked my stay at Hooters, but this was really worse than what I imagined. The room wasn't clean - found someone's used fake eyelashes on the floor near the bed - and the bathroom was awful! The sink kept backing up, the shower temperature wouldn't stay consistent (kept changing from hot to cold) and there was ZERO water pressure! In order for my wife to rinse shampoo out of her hair, she had to do it under the faucet! We even had a repairman come out to fix it and it actually got worse. The bed was stiff as a board and the pillows were way too big and firm, so we both woke up with sore backs. Lastly, the AC/heater system was so ghetto - one of those old fashioned, noisy, clunky systems with manual knobs for high vs low heat... which barely worked. All in all, even if this place were free, we wouldn't come back.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Natanya W
We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We assure you that our intentions were to provide excellent service to all. We apologize that you were disappointed with your stay. We would really love to have you stay with us again and hopefully provide you with a better experience. We enjoy all our guests and want to ensure that everyone leaves us with happy memories, so we hope you give us another chance in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Stayed for nine days, room faced MGM and New Your New York. It was quiet, clean. Check in delayed as room was not ready till after 6pm, received coupon book and free meal at restaurant. Location is not too bad. Yes you are at the end of the strip but at least it is off the main street so a little quieter.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback of your stay. I am so glad to hear that you had such a good time here at the Hooters Casino Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel.
London, Canada
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My wife and I recently booked a trip to Vegas with friends. We decided that we would stay off the strip to save a bit of money and thought that Hooters would be an interesting experience. When we checked into our room it was discusting. My wife found a pile of, how should I say this "curly hairs" on the edge of the tub. The glass of the window was covered in hand prints and bathroom door had fingerprints all over it. When I checked the TV cabinet I found a dry crusty hand towel and someone's golf shirt. We called down to have the room cleaned and went for a walk. When we returned only the beds had been tidied. It was at this point that my friends wife found a cockroach crawling out from the trim in the bathroom. After complaining again we were both moved to the other tower. The room was only in slightly better shape. When we checked this room over we found that there was no toilet paper or tissues. It took two hours to get some. After this, we ended up only staying in the hotel to sleep. The hotel at the beginning of our stay indicated that we would not have to pay the resort fee. When we checked out the fee was still there and we had to insist that we would not pay it. I will never set foot in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Don't stay at Hooters Casino
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
We are terribly sorry that you had such a unfortunate experience with us. We do have an Pest Control Technician that sprays on monthly basis to prevent bugs and we take all reports of bugs very seriously. I am very sorry to hear if there were roaches in your room and would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your review, I hope that you and your family will choose us again in the future so we can show you a better time.
Cornwall, Canada
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Got in on a Friday night check in was quick .After check in proceeded to our room 227 .Upon arriving to our room noticed that our safe was not working anymore we went down to request someone look at it. They did but said they wouldn't be able to fix it and they could offer us another room the next day. We were not very pleased but continued with our night. The carpets for the room was not very clean also our room was right on top of the restaurant and the vent was there such emitted a horrible smell. Early morning Monday we decided we wanted to have breakfast at mad onions which advertises 2.99graveyard breakfast on the billboard outside the hotel once arriving at the restaurant the host advised us that this special was no longer running and that they would not honour the special clearly posted outside the location . On the last night we went out on our deck for a cigarette and almost had a beer bottle land on our heads. The best thing about this hotel in honesty is its location 3minute walk from MGM grand and of course it's price .the lady at check out was very nice she didn't seem surprised at all by our various complaints .Overall would stay there if the price would be right only to sleep .quick tip avoid mad onions only good thing there is there fruit platter .

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank patrick_dumoulin
Thank you for choosing the Hooters Casino Hotel during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I would like to apologize if you stay wasn’t the best for you. We are always trying to improve and make the appropriate adjustments to give the best experience possible to all our guests. Thank you for your review, we look forward to having you back with us.
Bluff City, Tennessee
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I booked a room through hotels.com for $31 per night for three nights. I flew to Las Vegas from Tennessee and checked in. I was then advised that I had to sign a document stating that I would pay for a resort fee plus tax on that fee or $11.14 additional per night. Oh, what a surprise. I now had a no-refund hotel through hotels.com and was held hostage to pay a resort fee plus tax. I had no choice at that time. I signed and went to my room. The hallway was drab, dreary and odorous. I inspected the room. The bed was sunken in the middle. I sat on it and it was worn out. (I later spoke with an employee who said the mattresses were never changed out when Hooter's purchased the property.) The beds must be 20-25 yrs old. The window in this room had a broken lock and your could hear the outside noises. The air conditioner sounded like a freight train when turned on. I asked the front desk to have it checked. They said someone would be right up. No one ever showed. All in all, this hotel needs the wrecking ball. At any price, it is not a value worth paying for!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel. There are so many better choices in town!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mark C
We are terribly sorry for all the issues you pointed out during your stay. We are making every effort possible to change things up for the best and in the process provide a fantastic experience for all our guests. If you ever find your way back to Las Vegas please give us another chance to show you how awesome we really are as well as see the changes we are always making.
Twentynine Palms, California
Reviewed October 23, 2012

So you may not be staying in the lap of luxury, buy any other hotel in vegas I've stayed at has typically only been slightly better at over double the price. The rooms we got had a small balcony you could walk out onto (incredibly rare for vegas) and the casino was small which I enjoyed because I felt more at home and familiar with my surroundings. Your not gonna find a better bang from your buck in sin city.

Room Tip: The view of vegas boulevard was kind of crummy, you might wanna ask for the other side.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends