“Delightful detour”

Dining options: Breakfast
Georgetown, Kentucky
“Delightful detour”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were heading to Hoover Dam from Las Vegas and wanted to get something to eat. I googled a "place for breakfast" and The Cracked Egg came up. WOW. What a great place for breakfast. The food was delicious. The menu has everything you would want for breakfast and more. The staff was AWESOME. From the time we sat down until we left someone was there to assist us, and the place was crowded. They treated everyone liked they were special. That means a lot to us. By the way did I mention the Coffee Cake...I got a slice to go...wish I got more...check out The Cracked Egg when you are in the Vegas area.

• Visited April 2013

Fontana, California
“My favorite place to eat in Las Vegas!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I am all about going out for breakfast and this is my favorite place. I only wished that there was one in California. I love their coffee cake and their veggie scrambled skillet. Everytime I have been there, I have good service and great food. I havn't, however been there in awhile. I have been to the one in Henderson recently with the same good service too. If this one has gone down hill recently, that is a shame. I will still give it another try when next in Las Vegas.

• Visited July 2012
Lancaster, California
“Great Breakfast Joint”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I took my wife and two children here for the first time. We loved it. I highly recommend the North Shore or the South Shore Scramble. The portions were the perfect size to fill even a manly man and the prices were right. The best part of the meal was the COFFEE CAKE. Don't miss out on this. It is homemade and absolutely delicious. It's worth blowing your diet for a chunk of this fluffy delight.
The service was fast and friendly and the restaurant was magnificently clean.

• Visited March 2013
Las Vegas,Nv.
“Sad state of affairs”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I have been frequenting the location on Cheyenne Ave. since DAY ONE. Several years to be sure. I've noticed the service and food quality going downhill for several months. Things seem dirty. Servers don't seem to care. Management seems to be MIA. I ordered two Lucys' Scrambles to take out. The scrambles were a watery mess when I got home. The food was completely different from what I had received in the past. When I called the manager to describe my food order, he said it was because it sat in the window too long and got soggy. It was my fault for taking too long to pick it up! I ordered from home and was there in twenty minutes. Seems reasonable. The manager said he would give me twenty percent off my next order. I declined the offerer and stated that I would not be returning. This was not good treatment of a 10 to 12 year loyal customer. I advise you to forget this place.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank WiseFox
“Valentines breakfast”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Took my best friend of 25 years for her valentines day breakfast. I have to say that the food, people and prices are excellent well worth the wait. They are only open for breakfast and lunch.