“Very good food in a funky setting”

Mingo Kitchen Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Mingo Kitchen Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #939 of 4,853 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Cincinnati
“Very good food in a funky setting”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We went to dinner the other night at Mingo's. My son lives in Las Vegas and we were visiting him. We were joined by his roommate and his father who was also visiting. The restaurant is located in the arts district of Las Vegas. The restaurant had a very funky decor. It is a tapas style restaurant so we shared all the dishes. We had three appetizers, three entrees and three desserts which was plenty for the five of us. My favorites included Brussels sprouts, garlic shrimp and mac and cheese appetizers as well as a skirt steak entree. The best dessert was a crunchy coated chocolate one. We didn't pick up this check so I don't remember the prices exactly but it wasn't really expensive. The only bad part was a very loud and bad band playing in the courtyard outside the restaurant. Upon leaving I was assured by several employees that they had nothing to do with the band or their "music".

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Symmesgirl

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Party in your mouth!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My husband and I set out one Sunday afternoon to explore Downtown Las Vegas and came across Mingo. The minute we stepped in the door we knew this was not your typical restaurant! You can't help but look around and feel like you are in a special place.
Located in the heart of the Arts District and within walking distance to all of the galleries and antique shops.
The food.....Party in your mouth!!! I can't help but tell everyone I know about this place! I have tried the eggs benedict, free range chicken and the open faced fried egg sandwich and each time trying something new thinking there was no way they could top the last meal....I was wrong!!! Exceptional flavors and colorful presentation! One of the best Downtown restaurants!

• Visited January 2014