Tripadvisor

68 Reviews
from $120.33
from $102.86
More Info
All reviews moderate hike great hike took pictures intense hike hiking tour beautiful morning state park great guide worth every dollar rock climbing beautiful scenery private tour interesting facts great pictures vegas experience visiting vegas tailored
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My guide Blake is excellent. He picked up me from hotel on time. He is friendly and take good care of me during the trip. He make sure I am am comfortable for the route and explain in detail. I have a lot of nice photo in this trip. This trip let me have real experience walking inside the valley rather than having bird eye view in Grand Canyon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the highlight of my week-long trip to Vegas for work. Tagged on a couple of extra days to see the wider area and this was a truly wonderful way to spend a morning. Sarah was my guide for the day and ended up having a private tour as it was out of season (early December). Van arrived on time right outside the hotel and the hike was about 3 hours of walking taking in many of the highlights (e.g. the 'wave'). We were very lucky with the weather which was clear blue sky and warm. Sarah was a fantastic guide who gave me lots of the history and geology of the Valley of Fire - as well as plenty of tips and hints for Vegas. The Valley itself is simply breathaking, the colours of the rocks, the evidence of fossils, the alien plant-life and we got to see the big-horn sheep too. For a UK-based traveller this was like going to another world. Will be back to do this again next time I'm visiting to see more of this wonderful park.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've done guided tours before in other cities and always enjoyed learning about the environment from a local and booked this tour for my first hike in the desert and do not regret it. They were very accommodating, extremely kind and very easy to work with. My guide picked me up right from my airbnb and the 3-4 hour hike flew by!
I highly recommend Love Hikes to anyone hiker or nature lover of any skill level.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

An absolutely amazing day! I can’t recommend this enough. Our guide Sarah was fab, had a brilliant sense of humour and did all she could to make this a great trip. We did the moderate hike, which I thought would be more challenging than it was but actually I was glad it wasn’t. The scenery was just stunning and my partner who I booked the trip for as a surprise really loved it. We had a truly wonderful afternoon. Thank you Sarah, you are a star!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

We had a wonderful time with our guide, Antonio! He explained everything properly and gave us a lot of interesting info. We did the "easy" or "friendly" hike, which didn't require any gear, we wore our regular tennis shoes. The terrain is mostly flat. The views are breathtaking.

Date of experience: January 2020