“Best Buffet in Vegas??????”
Review of The Buffet at Wynn

The Buffet at Wynn
Ranked #119 of 5,049 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Buffet's live-action cooking stations showcase over 120 new dishes from the world over, each artfully prepared with all-new, innovative presentations.
Reviewed February 16, 2011

I had some high expectations going in with all the reviews saying Wynn is the best buffet in Vegas. I think my expectations were too high because I was disappointed. There was lots of variety but I didn't eat anything that blew me away.
I enjoyed the salmon. My husband enjoyed the flank steak.
There was a carving station with turkey and fresh cranberry sauce- very good.
Sushi rolls- a bit mushy.
Rolls with butter- nothing spectacular.
Caesar salad - very good.
Crab legs were cut in half for easy eating but they were on ice- not my first choice.
Shrimp on ice.
The desserts were visually pleasing, however, the cupcakes I tried (chocolate, red velvet and white) tasted like they had been sitting out all day. Very dry and stale.
The ambiance was nice. Not what you normally see going to a buffet.
Overall, it was a good experience but I will try somewhere else next time.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,481)

Reviewed February 3, 2011

we went with friends for dinner. i wanted to get my "seafood" on the choices were amazing. i loved the crab legs because the were cut in half and easy to get the meat of the crab out. the shrimp were a good size. there were sooo many choices. the prime ribs was outstanding. the desserts were just the right size. i would go back next time i'm in vegas.

Reviewed January 26, 2011

We loved this buffet so much we went back the following day.
Selection of food was the biggest we have ever seen for a buffet breakfast. Everything was well stocked and fresh.
Highlights were the nachos, ham carving station, waffles, french toast and the huge assortment of cakes and pastries!
It was pricy but well worth it!

Reviewed January 24, 2011

This buffet is out of this world! It is a little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for. We went for the breakfast buffet and on our last day we tried the brunch buffet. They both were amazing! To tell you the truth I didn't have to eat again that whole day so really it is not that expensive if it counts as three meals :) There is a huge selection and everything, I mean everything was superb! At the brunch buffet I had everything from the eggs benedict to prime rib to pad thai. I would say that you don't need to save room for dessert as all the main food is the highlight.

Reviewed January 9, 2011

Simply the best-no comparison. We've tried nearly every top buffet in LV-Bellagio, Mirage, Paris, Rio, Golden Nugget. There is no comparison. It is an extraordinary value for those who love King Crab and lamb chops.