Tripadvisor

Review of The Buffet at Wynn

The Buffet at Wynn
Ranked #17 of 456 Quick Bites in Las Vegas
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Walk through a floral-lined, sunny atrium to a global array of more than 120 artfully presented dishes and 15 live-action cooking stations. Visit the patisserie, whose warm pastries, cakes and confections are made daily by our own pastry chefs. Every Friday and Saturday The Buffet offers a seafood spectacular, with steamed Alaskan snow crab legs, oysters on the half shell, Prince Edward Island mussels and more.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I went at the Wynn buffet Jan. 16 2020 at 1:51 pm. We were visiting from Vancouver, Canada.We want to try Wynn buffet coz of the good reviews. But the food wasn’t that spectacular as what I have read. At Desert time in the midst of my chocolate cake I found a hair by the corner, so I picked it up and put it on the side of my plate. I wasn’t gonna say anything but it’s hair on the food So I called our server and told her about the hair, she picked the plate and took it to their manager. She came back and told us that he will come and talk to us. We’re waiting for quite awhile wondering when he’ll come, maybe about 5-10 minutes. No one came and I didn’t finish the rest of the desert coz I lost my appetite. But when I wast getting my desert, the woman was putting ice cream in the ice cream carousel and it looks she was having a hard time putting it in so what she did was push it in with her hands instead of the ladle she was holding. She’s wearing a gloves but still she shouldn’t do that. She washed her hands with that gloves on , didn’t removed it and the same gloves on she served me with the ice cream. And she looks miserable. Back to the manager , so my husband and I are waiting and finally I saw a guy coming but he walk passed us and then I saw him again a few minutes again he walked by. After about five minutes I saw him again and this time he approached us and he said that the chefs were checking the food and said something about so it won’t escalate things? And he keep asking us if we’re ok and if we order some drinks or latte on the menu, we said no. The way he handled things I felt like it’s my fault or maybe that I planted that hair on the cake. He walked by us twice not saying anything just to see what we look like. We didn’t complained about the hair on the food so that we can get our money back. Plain and simple THERE’S A HAIR ON THE FOOD! We don’t know where it came but there it is Hair ON THE CAKE

Grilyn and David Steele

Date of visit: January 2020
WynnLasVegasSM, Owner at The Buffet at Wynn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to review your feedback. We are saddened to hear that your time with us was not as you had expected. We have sent you a private message so that we may be able to gather further information from you.

We look forward to being of assistance.
Wynn Las Vegas Guest Relations

Write a reviewReviews (7,772)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic choice to end our holiday
15 / 20 min wait for 4pm dinner buffet
Great food, very tasty, and filling
Outstanding value

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome selection and fresh food even at 2:30 pm brunch. The dinner items came in at 3:30 pm. The service was awesome and it's more like fine dining experience than buffet.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good buffet with plenty of choice. Being diabetic they had a good choice of deserts for me. Clean well laid out serving stations and helpful attentive server. Good choice of various meats.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Departure802681
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is one of my favorite buffets in Vegas. It never disappoints. Totally worth it to get the upgrade for mimosas for the cost and it cuts down on your wait time. The atrium is always decorated beautifully, as is the rest of the hotel, with bright and brilliant flowers. Service is great. They really do have everything you can think of on this buffet from a wide selection of gelato, to made to order custom pancakes, asian, american, italian food. You can't lose with this one. Come hungry!

Date of visit: December 2019