Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$236
$199
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
$151
$127
Vdara.com
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$169
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
$121
VEGAS.com
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$76
$42
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$194
$129
Orbitz.com
4,320 results
All reviewsbowling alleygrand cafeyard houseoff the stripfeast buffetmovie theaterkids questcanyon viewfood courtt bonedowntown summerlinpool areaminute drivebeautiful resortresort feefree shuttlesoaking tub
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I live in Las Vegas for part of the year. When I get visitors this is where my guests stay. Feels more like a resort than a Vegas hotel. Some of the restaurants are not that great. The pool is amazing and a really great place for kids

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank A May M
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I was in Las Vegas for a convention and knew that I would be tired and wanting a restful place to sleep. One of my concerns was that the hotel was separate from the casino. I am native Nevadan and am not a fan of casinos. This hotel, although has a casino nearby, allows guests to come and go without going through the loud bells and glaring lights of the casino. The staff was polite and friendly. The security was excellent, checking for room keys before entering the elevator. This made me feel safer knowing that only guests were allowed up to the rooms. The room was quiet, clean, and very comfortable. The oversized bathtub, complete with bath salts, allowed me to relax after my 12 hour days. The ambient light and other quieting features helped me get a restorative sleep. With a newspaper at my room every morning, and my room cleaned every night, it was worth the extra drive from the convention center to Summerlin. My only problem with this hotel was the amount of walking I had to do from the elevator to my room---however, I did ask to be away from the elevator , so I guess this was not the hotel's fault. It is too bad that I didn't get to use the magnificent pools, movie theatres, restaurants, bowling alley, and other amenities, as I was too tired to leave the room when I retired for the evening. I will certainly return to the Red Rock for my next visit and make a point of trying all of the amenities offered to its guests.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank lv2trvl3
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Having always stayed on the strip, this was another side of Vegas. The hotel accommodations were good, the pool excellent and casino fine for those who like to gamble. Unfortunately while we were there, no in hotel shows or music was going on. There is a movie theater so we went there. There is one gourmet restaurant and the others are just typical. The Italian restaurant hasn't opened yet; the Mexican restaurant had just opened and it was very good...upscale Mexican food.
Hotel staff friendly and spa was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DForkner
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Just finished a 5 day 4 night visit to the Red Rock. From the first hello to the last good day we had excellent service. The entire staff was friendly and caring. Our room was upgraded at the front desk to a signature suite, my kids loved the room, the pools, the restaurants, the bowling alley and the movie theater. They even went to kids quest with no complaints, not easy for 11 and 13 year olds. The food court has really good fast food stops and the Restaurants were good a little over priced I thought but good. When having a Las Vegas family get away it will only be Red Rock.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank roger80634
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I really love this hotel because it is an "all in one" hotel: casino hotel food court, restaurants of all types, bowling, movies, arcade, Kids' Quest, 4 pools and 3 hot tubs. My daughter loves Kids' Quest which allows my husband and I to have some evenings to ourselves. You don't feel the crow like on the strip.

Room Tip: You don't need a car if you stay here. A shuttle takes you to & from the airport and a shopping center.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family