Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
$132
$127
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
TrumpHotels.com
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
$179
Bellagio.com
$145
$135
Venetian.com
$19
4,317 results
All reviewsbowling alleygrand cafeyard houseoff the stripfeast buffetmovie theaterkids questcanyon viewfood courtt bonedowntown summerlinpool areaminute drivebeautiful resortresort feefree shuttlesoaking tub
Reviewed March 28, 2014

From the first entry point, whether that is the lobby, the foyer, or - like us - the Casino side of the resort, we truly enjoyed the decor quite a bit. The pool is attractive to adults and children alike. And they have a wide variety of food and activities for the whole family. While some casino's claim to be family friendly, not so many are. Here, you can walk from bowling or the movies to get a coffee and head to your room, without running into pole dancers. (Sorry, guys). The rooms are well-appointed, and much to our delight, the 1 bedroom suite had 2 bathrooms. This was a lovely feature for two adults and three kids! Three minor quibbles - The casino is smokey, and without good ventilation this pools in the eating areas. Not good to eat at the cafe when you are choking on smoke. We'd eat outside here, or not again if this is not corrected. Second, upon arrival, the front desk advised that the Starbucks in the casino is open 24 hours. Whether staying out far too late playing games - which I did - or getting up way to early for kids sports - which I also did - Starbucks was part of my overall plan. Not having that open as indicated caused us a bit of inconvenience all-around, and the quality of what was available paled in comparison. Lastly - we were there in March. Even in warm weather, they didn't bother to staff the pool past 6 pm on the weekend. That was a little frustrating, when we wanted to be out there (spending money).

Room Tip: These floors have very long hallways - if you have any trouble with mobility at all, be sure to check where your room is, at the front desk.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank christina_onthe_road
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Long stylish hallways lead to well-appointed, contemporary rooms. Select the view of the colorful pool area nestled within a landscape of mountains. You must walk through the smoky casino to reach mediocre restaurants, so try the full-service spa instead. It's also less than a half hour to LAV or Strip.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I visited the location and brought my family along as I had a conference later in the week at the same location. We were upgraded thanks to the Conference attendee to a really nice 2 bedroom suite on the 18th floor. It was one of the nicest rooms I have stayed in. Everything was controlled by an Ipad and the amenities were great. No HD in the rooms was the ONLY downside but that is probably because they want you in the casino. Pool was great but a little chilly. I would not take my kids to Vegas if I was staying down on the strip but this place was very family friendly. Great restaurants in the hotel and even a bowling alley and movie theater. Great location to a bunch of great golf courses close by too. Great workout room and spa. Only downside was the smoke. I feel that some casinos do a better job at eliminating as much smoke as they can from the air and this place was pretty smokey. Not sure my kids will be going back to Vegas but I would definitely visit again.

Room Tip: Request a room on the strip side close to the pool elevator
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We stayed here for a workshop in January. The hotel offers an airport shuttle which helped getting to the property. It is a good 20 minute+ trip from the airport. Red Rocks is a lovely well-maintained property that has just about everything you need on site. The room was clean, spacious, the bed comfortable. We did take the hotel shuttle to the strip during the day which was a nice touch,
This is a huge resort but somehow it seemed nice and quiet with good guest focus. We enjoyed our visit.
Since we were not here to do the whole Vegas strip experience it worked out great for us.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We got back from Vegas a couple days ago and although we never stayed at Red Rock, we were frequent visitors to the casino resort.

Their breakfast buffet is amazing! Make sure to pick up their player's card (Boarding Pass) which gives you a bonus $3.00 credit to the casino slots and cheaper prices on their buffets. We would've liked to hit the lunch and dinner buffets, but we've got young kids and it wouldn't be worth the money. Lunch is only $9.99 and dinner is $12.99. Weekends are a little different, but it's still well worth it. I've seen some buffet prices on the strip for $30-$40 dollars and Red Rock's is just as good if not better.

Our kids loved going there for the buffet and the other amenities like Kids Quest (Childminding drop-off area with lots of things for them to do), bowling (rated one of the best in Vegas), arcade and movie theatre. The pool area is beautiful and we would have paid to use the facilty, but unfortunately it's not open to the public.

If you're a non-smoker like a lot of us in Vancouver, they do a good job of clearing the cigarette smoke from the casino. You can't get away from it, but it's not obnoxious. They have a small non-smoking section for slots.

The reason I gave Red Rock 4 stars was because of the Sports Betting section. I'm not much of a gambler, but wanted to put some money on an NCAA March Madness game. I explained to one of the staff that it was my first time betting. She wasn't very helpful nor friendly which was too bad considering I was the only customer at the counter and there were around 5 or 6 other staff there. The younger female staff next to her was a little more helpful, but I didn't end up placing the bet because I wasn't that comfortable.

Lots of shopping around as well, Best Buy, Costco, Target etc.

It's only 20 minutes away from the strip and for the value, it's well worth it. I'd recommend staying at Red Rock.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family