Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
Aria.com
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$90
$56
$135
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
SignatureMGMGrand
$19
4,317 results
All reviewsbowling alleygrand cafeyard houseoff the stripfeast buffetmovie theaterkids questcanyon viewfood courtt bonedowntown summerlinpool areaminute drivebeautiful resortresort feefree shuttlesoaking tub
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We are frequent Vegas visitors. Red Rock is still a favorite property. More resort like than many Vegas properties. Movie theaters, food Court, many restaurant choices on property
Rooms are large with extra nice large bathroom. Mattresses are not the best for this class of property but still better than most. Nice large uncrowned pool area, although the pool water was on the cool side. The beauty of Red Rock mountains certainly ads to the pleasant experience..

Room Tip: Long way from strip but worth the drive for resort type experience.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gk681
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the RRR in April for a seminar that I attended for work. The room was very nice and clean. I admit, I am not really the Vegas type. I don't drink and if I gamble, I go to the nickle and penny machines. However, this is a great place to stay if you are looking to experience Vegas on a more quiet level. The staff was very nice and the buffet was good. What I really liked was that there was a movie theater right in the casino. All in all, this was a very nice hotel and I will return there again if I ever go back to Las Vegas. The only weird thing was that the mini-bar had the food and drink items on a small platform that had the weight of each item. If an item was removed from the platform for longer than 45-seconds, you would get charged for that item. Of course we didn't touch any of it, but I think this would be difficult if you had small children in the room seeing that they try and touch everything.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Visited this hotel because of a trade convention I had to attend. It was very nice and in some areas even luxurious. Their food was good to fair and their casinos nothing to write home about when compared with the ones in the main strip.
I would probably visit it if I want a quiet time away, but if you go to vegas you would were thant to be where the action is!
It is also quite expensive to hire a taxi to go to the main strip.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I came to the Red Rock on business for a meeting that we hold at this hotel annually. In all my travels, I have never had anything stolen from my room, that is, until I stayed at the Red Rock a few weeks ago. The hotel grounds are AMAZING. It is such a difference from all of the craziness of the strip and is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the views. But how great is a hotel when you have to hope no one with access enters your room because your belongings go missing?
As a typical female, I completely over packed for my trip and had quite a bit of clothing. Having 10 minutes to pack after the conclusion of our business meetings, I threw everything in my suitcase, triple checked that I had emptied all of the drawers and closets, and ran to catch my flight. While doing my laundry after coming home, I noticed that several pieces of my clothing were missing. I expressed my concern to my coworker who had stayed two doors down from me, and said she was missing her Burberry Jacket as a result of the trip as well. Having more faith in humanity than this, I called the Lost and Found at the hotel, praying that this was all one big misunderstanding that I had concocted in my head and that I left the clothes in my room in some secret drawer I did not triple check on accident. Unfortunately, this was not the case.
The person I spoke to said "I GUESS you can report the theft"—not really eager to make anything better, no apology. All I really wanted was an apology and to make them aware of the issue so that it doesn't happen to someone else visiting. I now know that I just have to keep all of my clothes in my suitcase, lock it, and put on my "Do Not Disturb" light. It's a shame that my experience at such a beautiful hotel was distorted by such a selfish and dishonest employee.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
9  Thank an0ntravel
Reviewed May 17, 2013

If you want to rent a car, and be away from the hustle and bustle (and traffic and crowds) of the Strip, this is a great place to stay. Beautiful rooms and great service. Nice sized television, large bathroom with a sunken marble tub with a TV in front of it, a separate marble shower, and separate toilet area. Bose clock radio in the room. Complimentary shoe shine was a nice touch. The pool area is beautiful, but on the week-end it was jam packed with families with lots of kids (it was Mother's Day week-end, which may have made it worse). We had a players club card so even though we are not big gamblers we got an offer for a very good rate, plus 1/2 price resort fee. All in all, we would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Make sure to join the Players Club if you gamble at all to get room offers. The hallways are long, so if you have mobility issues ask for a room near the elevators.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple