“I remember why we haven't eaten here in three years.......yuk !”
Review of Steiner's Pub

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Neighborhood: Summerlin
Las Vegas
“I remember why we haven't eaten here in three years.......yuk !”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

A coupon for a $12 entree brought us back. So my wife orders the flat iron steak well done and it comes out alive on her plate. It wasn't a strip steak at all. They tried to pass a sirloin steak about an inch and a half thick !! She sent it back for Kobe beef sliders and was surprised to see her sliders made of top sirloin meat. If there was any Kobe beef in it, then it was probably 2% Kobe and 98% ground beef that a knife could hardly cut through. My baby back bbq ribs were Not baby back at all. The meat did not fall off the bone and their own bbq sauce was Yuk. This a local Pub for drinking and eating bar food, if you like grease clogging for your arteries. You'll live longer by staying away from here.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank DRDU

Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“Not your average pub”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Stayed across the street at the Cancun Hotel and thought we would drop by for a quick meal after a recommendation for the hotel concierge. He mentioned the food was very good and he was right! Ended up eating here 3 times during our 4 day stay. Once for a late night snack, once for dinner and once for breakfast. Food was consistently good and the service was spot on and friendly. Really enjoyed our meals here and would recommend them highly. Happy hour was great with 2 for 1 beers and cocktail specials. Enjoy

Visited September 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Smoking, Not Kid Friendly Pub”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I cannot comment on anything regarding the service, pub and food. I never had the chance. I had my young kid with me. No where on the door there is a sign saying adults only. My family entered and took a seat and was asked immediately to leave because no kids are allowed. One thing that I can say though - it is a smoker's haven.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank TravelSmart10
Beijing
“Great Pub -- Open for Breakfast!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Steiner's Pub on Buffalo Drive is an excellent choice for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
For breakfast they offer a variety of choices, including breakfast wraps (scrabbled eggs, hashbrowns, bacon/ham/sausage wrapped in tortillas) for just $2.00! Prices and service can't be beat and they offer free wi-fi!! Low-key and down-to-earth environment away from the craziness of the strip and entertainment district.

• Visited July 2012
Maplewood, New Jersey
“Great place to eat, drink, and play!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

This is one of my favorite "local" pubs in Las Vegas! The food is quite good (love the Sante Fe chicken sandwich), and they make surprisingly good soups (I know, it's 100 outside and I'm eating soup). Bartenders are friendly, and the bar is usually stocked with friendly regulars. Nice selection of draft and bottled beers. Poker machines at the bar are not the loosest ever, but I've been lucky enough to come out ahead on multiple occasions. Basically, I look at this as a place where it is hard to go wrong.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Steiner's Pub? Share your experiences!