“Service still a step behind the food”
Review of Marche Bacchus

Marche Bacchus
Reserve with OpenTable
Marche Bacchus is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #468 of 5,037 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Summerlin
Cross street: Buffalo & Lake Mead
Transit: We are convenient to the Citizens Area Transport routes. Taxi and limousine services available from the Strip and other parts of Clark County.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I always love the food here, but each time the service is a bit lacking. Went for NYEve for the second seating and was rushed through each course (the first course was put in front of us before we could even order a drink!) and never offered coffee, tea or anything at the end. They try and be a fine dining restaurant, but their staff is a step behind with knowledge of food and service. For $500+ dinner on NYEve, we expected more.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The food is unexceptional and pricey. There is entertainment and the room by the lake is charming but in the summer it is hot. In the winter there are inadequate heaters. The "indoor" part of the restaurant has a tent like top and is not heated. This is not correct. The food is as much as New York Bistros and not as good. I have been here four times and each time I keep hoping for the best. In addition I feel you should not charge an additional 10.00 to serve the bottle of wine you have just sold me in your store.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My first choice when dinning out, one of my favorite spots in Vegas, great selection of wines from around the world and I mean Great; no surprises that Dave the head chef was voted chef of the year 2012 in Las Vegas. Very friendly and professional staff, the owners always have time to come and say hi even when it's super busy which is most of the time. You must try the bread pudding. I'm out of town for the holidays but this will be our first stop when we get back .

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I always live coming here. The food is exceptional and the atmosphere sitting outside and enjoying the lake is amazing. We has thanksgiving dinner there this year and it was a treat to just relax and enjoy each others company during the hectic holidays. I love choosing my wine before dinner among their extensive selection in their wine shop.

1  Thank vegaslamb
Reviewed November 23, 2012

This place is well away from the Strip, and nicely situated next to a lake. Food is great. The wine selection and prices were incredible with a very knowledgeable staff. Go try it!