“Nice” 5 of 5 bubbles

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I love the Flamingos, kinda feel bad for the birds though not allowed to fly or anything... Loved the Ducks too!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
PETOSKEY
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“October trip to the southwest”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Nice gardens. Pretty Flamingos and KOI....Nice photo ops though. Kind of lame in some ways..Overlooked by most guests.

tuscaloosa
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

I wouldn't rate this attraction anything spectacular. There are a few flamingos in the back of the hotel/casino area. They had enormous goldfish also. Didn't stay here long, if you're in the area already go see, if not, don't make a special trip to get to it.

Wading River, New York
179 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 240 helpful votes
“Bring Your Camera”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is a tropical garden with water falls and exotic birds and fish. We even saw a turtle and some black swans, and of course, flamingos. The Habitat is hidden in the back of the Flamingo Hotel, and the easiest way to get there is through the doors by the Sin City Bar and Java Expess. Just walk out and keep left, and you can't miss it.

Visited September 2012
Sahuarita, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Are you kidding me?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

This place is a joke. I always allow for the possibility that I missed something, or came at a bad time, hence the two stars instead of one. We were looking for some free things to do with our toddlers, and thought they would enjoy seeing some wildlife....however, all we were able to see were some flamingos and ducks. In September. In the heat of midday. In my opinion, the signs weren't clear on how to even get out there so I was hot and flustered by the time we even found the action. Maybe there was a whole side I missed, I don't know, but we didn't stay long and were very disappointed.

Visited September 2012