“The best of the best in Vegas.”
Review of Joel Robuchon

Joel Robuchon
Reserve with OpenTable
Joel Robuchon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 5,056 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Winner of Michelin's Three Star, Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond, and Wine Spectator's Grand Award, Joel Robuchon has redefined Las Vegas fine dining. Joel Robuchon was named France's Chef of the Century by the esteemed Gault Millau restaurant guide. Coming out of retirement to open his first restaurant in the United States, Joel Robuchon caters to a sophisticated palate that features a menu of his finer specialties. Limited seating creates the intimacy one can expect from Joel Robuchon. Reservations strongly recommended. Choose from the multi-course tasting menus or order a la carte. Specialties include Le Caviar, a trio dish of thin couscous and Oscetra caviar, smooth cauliflower cream, and delicate gelee of green asparagus.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Visited with a large party (12) and we were seated in the most elegant private room. They even printed our names on the menus! The ambience and the service are what we expected and the food was playful, inventive and simply delicious. This is a must place to visit in Vegas.

1  Thank DrABC
Write a ReviewReviews (1,685)

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I've now been to Tao, B&B in the Venetian, Alize at Palms and a few other ones, but this is my favourite one ... We are foodies and have had great dinners, this one is making it into our top 5.

We had the tasting menu, everything was well seasoned, our staff was professional and friendly, I think his name was ki, very sorry to not remember, he was awesome!

Be prepared to eat, although, the meals were small in size, the full menu will fill you up and tantalize your senses!

I can't break each dish one by one, they were all great and the desserts were tasty (ok the mango/passion fruit dessert was ok, but everything else was awesome, so I can't say much bad); the wine pairings were awesome, but a clean/citrus white could go well with (almost) the whole meal.

At the end we got an extra little boxed treat, a chocolate little bar with caramel and I think pistachios on top, ate mine and my husbands...gave him a little bite.

Next time we go to Vegas, I'd love to test the signature restaurant, have to win a few more black jack's!

3  Thank The_Singhs_BnD
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We decided to visit this restaurant on our anniversary and it was our better choice in Las Vegas.
Starting the meal, they brought fresh baked bread. They were so delicious and so fresh... the waiter said that since they couldn't find a place in Vegas to supply them with good bread, they built their own bakery, what really makes the difference.
We choose the three course menu, what is really sufficient. Food is tasteful, delicious, very well prepared. At the end, for our surprise, they brought a special dessert, especially for our anniversary. This was so delicate!! Love this place!!!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

A lovely room....perfect service.....amazing bread trolley. Incredible mignardises trolley. Suffice to say that Bernard, the maitre 'd has also been at Alain Chapel and Roux in the UK (Waterside Inn is ouyr favourite in the UK and Alain Chapel was best in the world) and has worked with the two other best maitre d's I have ever encountered (Herve and Diego). I don't expect much fronm a restaurant named after a famous chef/owner who operates restaurants all over the place. For instance, i've never had a great meal at any Gordon Ramsey establishment since he switched from kitchen to Television. However this restaurant is the exception. Given it is situated in the MGM, I really did not expect such a memorable dining experience. Not only is this easily the best restaurant by far in Las Vegas, it is the best food we have experienced on our current one month visit to the USA dining out every day. To put this into perspective, we were staying at the Wynn for the third time and there has never been any restaurant within the Wynn property that comes anywhere remotely near this standard.....yet we paid the same for a meal there. A MUST VISIT. PS give The Wynn a miss!!!

1  Thank BarryAscot
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I have been to L'Atelier in Paris and London, and were excited to eat at this location.
The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I had ordered a drink that was not available at L'Atelier, so they spent the time to find what I was looking for at the restaurant next door.
Both of our meals were delicious and properly prepared.
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who would like an excellent meal in a more casual atmosphere.